Games you wanna see for Virtural Console

If they put up Smash Bros 64, not only would it be the most downloaded VC game, it would get the hype machine rolling for SSB:M. If they do that, look for it to be a bit closer to the launch of SSB:M

I would buy it for 1000% sure.

man this forum is full of retards, there is an EXACTLY THE SAME THREAD ONE POST UNDER THIS ONE!

Double Dragon 1, 2 and 3. Also Bad Dudes. These games were the bomb back in the late 80's/early 90's when the NES was at its prime, throwing out arcade hits on the home console.

Nes: Double dragon, bayou billy, metroid, double dribble, contra, so many to jog the old memory, most of you are too young to remember these.
SNES: super starwars(all games) xmen, mega man, ...

I am not really bothered about old retro games, the only VC titles I downlaod is on the N64 and I would love to see 007 Goldeneye on the VC HOPEFULLY rare can do it for nintendo by striking some sort of deal. I would also really love to see Banjo and Kazooie as well as Diddie Kong Racing, Mario Party and Donkey Kong 64.

SNES :: Mortal Kombats and Streetfighters.

N64 :: Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Jet Force Gemini,

Blaster Master for the NES and Blaster Master 2 from the Sega Genesis, Blaster Master is one of my all-time favorite games and I would love to see it on the VC. It's not out of the question either according to this entry on wikipedia

The last games released and published by this company in the USA were Eternal Eyes, Blaster Master: Blasting Again and Blaster Master: Enemy Below. Citing several factors, like yet-another "next generation" console transition, and high overhead production costs, Sunsoft closed its offices in America and Europe, and initiated a re-organization. To this day, Sunsoft has continued to operate in Japan, developing and publishing a steady trickle of RPG titles, pachinko games and such. On September 14, 2006, Nintendo Co., Ltd. announced that the developer was a partner on the Wii's Virtual Console.[1]

source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunsoft_(company)

My N64 is hooked up and I have goldeneye so whether goldeneye goes on vc or not doesn't interest me,

Last edited:
That would be cool, blaster master was a classic. Nintendo needs to make a priority of releasing games from nes and genesis 1st. Games such as goldeneye and systems such as the N64 are not even 10yrs old.

Back