What are you hoping for the VC on Monday?

wiiisawesome said:
hold on so why are some people guessing SF64...how do you know??
Because
1) Its the end of the month and thats when the new N64 game is suppose to come out
2) Star Fox is on the ESRB meaning it got rerated so it oculd be rereleased.
3) plus star fox was on a list to be out in the VC by the end of Quarter one.

i'd sacrifice human life for Super Mario RPG tomorrow

Or they can take 90% of my weed stash and all my beer

Hogans Alley for the NES and you woudl have to use the WII mote as the zapper... that.. would be kick ass

OR BETTER YET duck hunt... and hogans ally combo game...

Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire™ (Super NES, 1-8 players, 800 Wii Points): Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV is a tactical simulation game in which the player takes the role of a ruler seeking to unite China in the era of the three kingdoms of Wei, Wu and Shu. The role of the ruler is to command a range of officers with differing characteristics - some cunning strategists, others brave warriors - and strengthen the military might of his or her kingdom. Foreign policy, involving forming alliances with certain kingdoms and hatching plans to weaken others, will play a major role in this process. Once players have developed a powerful enough military, it will be time to expand their borders through military conquest. Ultimate victory will only be achieved once all 43 cities in China lie within a player's control.

----

Wow. Only one? And one that I don't even remember.

JoshShafe said:
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire™ (Super NES, 1-8 players, 800 Wii Points): Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV is a tactical simulation game in which the player takes the role of a ruler seeking to unite China in the era of the three kingdoms of Wei, Wu and Shu. The role of the ruler is to command a range of officers with differing characteristics - some cunning strategists, others brave warriors - and strengthen the military might of his or her kingdom. Foreign policy, involving forming alliances with certain kingdoms and hatching plans to weaken others, will play a major role in this process. Once players have developed a powerful enough military, it will be time to expand their borders through military conquest. Ultimate victory will only be achieved once all 43 cities in China lie within a player's control.

----

Wow. Only one? And one that I don't even remember.

So whats your saying is Soul Calibur 3 meets Risk?

Wouldent it be Sex-tastic if they came out with a New 007 but with Internets capabilities for the wii!? OMG id Shiza my self...

Back