VC games for 1/15/07? (In the US)

ocdan said:
well if youre close to dying youd kinda want to make the best of your life outside in the world... But I have heard there is a new Patience game coming out with a loading screen that looks like a window or aquarium, so you have something to look at while you wait.

I already said that it might be an indication that I otherwise have no life.

My perception of the value of playing a game with Yoshi in it on the Wii might be vastly different than your perception of its value.

Patience is a good game.. Nintendo is letting us play with it on VC for quite sometime.

Every monday we pass to a new level.. and there´s patience again.. for another week!

Until they start releasing those games we´re all w8ing for.. this is all we´ll play on VC.. Patience.

Actually I think that´s a pretty dam good joke this patience thing. Even if it´s a no life joke.. it´s a good one. oh well.. I guess I´m just a no life person :x ahahah

Well, maybe you´re a no life person to.. if you weren´t you didn´t waste time posting on this forum, or even reading it.

but on the other hand, this is a wii forum.. so we should post about the wii and Nintendo.. and not about our "no life lifes" right? ;)

Last edited:
rest44 said:
Patience is a good game.. Nintendo is letting us play with it on VC for quite sometime.

Every monday we pass to a new level.. and there´s patience again.. for another week!

Until they start releasing those games we´re all w8ing for.. this is all we´ll play on VC.. Patience.

Actually I think that´s a pretty dam good joke this patience thing. Even if it´s a no life joke.. it´s a good one. oh well.. I guess I´m just a no life person :x ahahah

Well, maybe you´re a no life person to.. if you weren´t you didn´t waste time posting on this forum, or even reading it.

but on the other hand, this is a wii forum.. so we should post about the wii and Nintendo.. and not about our "no life lifes" right? ;)
this will be my last week of having no life cuz Ill be off to college on Sunday, no worries on my end though, Patience originated as a manga so I collected a bunch of volumes to keep myself occupied while Im not studying, working, and chilling

ocdan said:
this will be my last week of having no life cuz Ill be off to college on Sunday, no worries on my end though, Patience originated as a manga so I collected a bunch of volumes to keep myself occupied while Im not studying, working, and chilling

... lol

do we have the pleasure of looking forward to these "what game is next" threads or people whining about the selection of games threads for as long as VC exists?

Back