how do this weeks new vc games make you feel?

i dont see why it takes them a whole week to only release a couple games. i mean the games are already developed. how hard can it be to port them to the vc???? i'll help out if lack of man power is the problem.

I was so mad when I got home yesterday and saw they did not have Mario party for the N64 released. I thought they would release that with Mario Party 8. I'm really disappointed in the lack of N64 games.:mad5:

I just don't understand why Nintendo treats n64 games as if they are like this huge deal, and a big gift to all of us. Just ****ing release the damn games! I've not bought a VC game since the first few months..there just aren't enough good games (that I don't already have on SNES)

Battles said:
i want to see some good games!!!

every monday for me sucks....

lol..

Nintendo need better games for VC..

Could not agree with you more... I guess it is true what they say about "misery loving company" because I'm probably going to stop off here each Monday afternoon before I got to the Wii VC expecting anything to change.

As for the "sandbagging" comment above, I don't know that I would call it sandbagging as they actually have to release some decent titles every so often for that terminology to really fit. Not trying to "nit-pick" but Nintendo seems hell-bent of getting people to buy up some of their very much crappier titles. I'm just glad I was able to pull back and stop spending my Wii VC console points on such a crappy library of games and won't spend any more points until they actually launch some of the titles I want. I didn't expect them to drag this out so god-awfully slow when I sold my N64 console and games back in January.

-Chewie

P.S. Did I mention, that the titles added to the VC lineup the past two months have been terrible, borderline criminal some might say.

dont you idiots ever get tired of complaining every week about the games? go use an emulator or shut up.

hey can u guys all add my wii code? i just got my wii 4 days ago and i need some friends
please send me a pm if you do add me

many thanks

Digitalldj said:
dont you idiots ever get tired of complaining every week about the games? go use an emulator or shut up.

Emulators suck. Its uncomfortable playing on a keyboard when the game was made to be played on a remote. Its just a million times better to be able to play from your couch and relax. Emulators just don't feel right.

this week nintendo did a pretty good job. zelda 2 is for sure a must have because not many people have played it and its part of a classic series. Toe jamm and earl is good game. the other two are just filler. at least they came out with four games. still room for improvement though........................ where is an n64 game??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!

nickz2112 said:
Emulators suck. Its uncomfortable playing on a keyboard when the game was made to be played on a remote. Its just a million times better to be able to play from your couch and relax. Emulators just don't feel right.

1. Connect PC to your Plasma/LCD/CRT HDTV
2. Connect NES/SNES/Arcade stick to computer
3. Play from your couch and relax

What am I missing? The experience is technically better since you are using the REAL controller.

Oh and Step 4. Connect to your friend in another city/state/country and play that NES game two players over the internet.

I'm just waiting for Super Mario Bros. 2. I heard Europe got it so North America should get it soon. I also hope that The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is released soon but at the current rate it could happen next year.

I suspect that N64 games are not trivial to port, explaining why they port one per month.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that porting games would be very difficult. Different consoles use memory and hardware differently. Also, the games that really push a console employ all sorts of tricks to improve graphics output, and those tricks usually don't port easily to other platforms.

Eh. I didn't buy my Wii just so I could play old games. Those are nice bonuses.

a game that they should release is vector man, and the rest of the sonics

Although I have emulators, there's still something to be said about playing it on the VC. Though I have to admit my pc game controllers are more comfortable to use.

..I bought Zelda today. Couldn't resist. :D

Digitalldj said:

I agree with you 100%!

On top of that, this week we had a nice release day.

Back