VC needs more

Heavenhawk

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2008
I don't mean to complain but i am very disappointed with the updates on the VC. Nintendo is only adding 2-3 games a week (this week was only like 2) and half of them aren't even huge hits. I have been saving my wii points for a long time for a new good game but it is taking forever (i have already bought the good games on the VC). I understand it can be hard to update more games in a week but couldn't you just put more people on the job. I mean think about it, the more games nintendo puts up the more money they will make. The nintendo 64 and snes library right now is a joke, no offence. There are hardly any good games up there. I would just wish that they added one game from each system they have, every week. Instead of like 2 or 3 games from systems that people have hardly heard of, or games that weren't even a hit. That would be so nice if they did that. Again sorry if it sounds like a complaint i mean it more like a suggestion. :crazy:

But I like meny others will vote for quality not quantaty

Darkprinny said:

But I like meny others will vote for quality not quantaty
I agree with the quantity part, it do need more games. Kirby SuperStar, DK64, Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, SSB, etc etc etc

flight1991 said:
I agree with the quantity part, it do need more games. Kirby SuperStar, DK64, Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, SSB, etc etc etc

So you whould rater see the likes of home improvement, waynes world, <Insert crap game> over the games you have mentioned

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^​

I lawled, and i agree. There are plenty of games on the VC that no one really likes.

The VC is a privilege to have my friend. Experiencing the past at such ease isn't easy.

The PAL gets 1 VC game a week and the US gets 2 a week, to clear that up.

Cpt.McCloud said:
The VC is a privilege to have my friend. Experiencing the past at such ease isn't easy.

The PAL gets 1 VC game a week and the US gets 2 a week, to clear that up.

It dosnt matter if relativley all the games added are unknown to most of the Wii owning population!!!

Dorkfish said:
It dosnt matter if relativley all the games added are unknown to most of the Wii owning population!!!

The Wii target market is the casual so obviously they will not know the titles.

You say u rather have quality over quanity, but i have yet to see either

There are plenty of classics on the VC but way more rubbish. I wonder why Nintendo does it like that though... what would motivate them to release rubbish no one will buy when there are brilliant old school titles that will make them loads of money? Still, almost all the games in the N64 library are brilliant and some of Nintendo's best. They still haven't released Majora's Mask which I am taking as a sign they are currently working a mega-suped-up Wii version... I wish.

If they released all quality first then we'd have several years of 'rubbish'.

We all have our tastes and to be fair spreading out is good on Nintendos part.

Yea, but Nintendo has masses of games built up over the years. Only release 2-3 a week, they'll never get some games out.

Heavenhawk said:
You say u rather have quality over quanity, but i have yet to see either

excuse me?

did you just say.....no quality?

JUST as an FYI, if you didnt know, VC has some of the greatest games OF ALL TIME.

-A WHOLE BUNCH OF MARIOS
-A WHOLE BUNCH OF ZELDA GAMES
-METROID GANES
-STAR FOX

so ya, think before you make a mindless post like that

Dont forget Gunstar heros, Sonics, Geoman

Back