Reselling VC titles

Lobstermobster

Bat Out Of Hell
Dec 28, 2006
ATL
Wii Online Code
7929-6697-1940-8225
i dont know if this has allready been posted but i have mentioned it on other threads.

i think there should be an option to sell back your VC games. Maybe to get to get full VC credit back, half sounds good. What if you purchase a title that you thought would be gnarly, but ended up being the complete opposite, or if you just plain out get bored of it.
technically you purchased the game, that title is yours. the only difference is there is no physical material its all on the wii. but you should be able to return a couple games, to get one or 2 more. it would be extremely awesome for people like me who arnt made of money to spend 20 bucks every week to buy VC games.

As good as the idea is, it would never fly.

You could spend only $5 and play every NES title they launch, one at a time...

Now if they had like a buy it back for half price kind of thing, or something similar, then that might be something thats possible.

Last edited:
most VC games can be beat in a couple of hours, they'd be getting ripped off.

yeah it wouldnt be too much of a rip off, id say resell for half credit would be extremely reasonable. i dont want to get a bunch of vc games and have a whole menu page full of crappy and boring games i dont want to play but cant get rid of or trade back.

ninty would lose out big if they did that. as great as ninty might be, it is a company after all and thier primary goal as a company is to make PROFIT.

Well, they wouldn't be losing money from the virtual sale of old games at half price...

You can buy the game, copy it to your SD card, back it up to your computer, and then resell it. And after transfer it back to your wii. This will never happen.

Think of the VC as a rental service where you never really own the title but you never have to return it.

there is no such thing as getting anything back for a game... vc... or in hand. Yea lately due to tradein and ebay some have been able to get a little back for a played game. But really not too long ago.. you bought a game and that was it, you bought it.

It's cool to get somethin back but really witht he game industry i just dont think it works well. Even eb n the like just rip you off, your better goin to ebay... even then gluck.

Buy a game cuz you want it. If it gets old, buy beware next time. There are plenty of game review sites on the web its kinda hard anymore to make an uneducated purchase. :thumbsup:

evn if you buy a good game, sooner or later it will get boring. everygame gets boring.

lol yea like zelda... beat it... get rid of it ASAP...

i got mine off for 30 n bought it on 40

It'd be cool to get back on VC games but thats just part of the downfall of VC... no cartridge/disk means no trade no gain :nonod:

Thats such a waste. Nintendo might as well not have created VC in the first place. It would be such a ripoff to them and people would abuse it so much. And yeah some games may get boring after a while but not ALL of them.

Half credit would be very food, but I know they won't do it. Hopefully they will actually let you play a demo of the game or something, that way you know it's goo. I made that mistake by buying Xevious (sp?) and...it sucks lol. But now I always go to http://www.vc-reviews.com/ they help a lot.

Back