games prices

wiiwarrior

the challenger
May 23, 2006
sos if anyone talked about this but i want to know how much the game prices are because i want to buy loads of games and because the 360 game prices are high its making me even more anxious i know i heard the price would be 50usd but how much would it be in britain im quite confuses:scared: and anxious to find out the prices

can't say for sure, but if they are staying at $50 in the us then i imagine it would stay the same in britain, $50 is what 95% of games have released at for gc

I wouldn't mind if they stick with 50 USD in Britain (I live here too btw), 'cause that's only roughly about 26.50 pounds.

Actually I would like 45$ USD. 50 just seems a little too much, but the amount of time I play, I really don't care.

$50 US is like $70 AUS, that's quite cheap for a new release game of a new console. Normally new release games in Australia can be up to $100-110. :O

Hysteria said:
I wouldn't mind if they stick with 50 USD in Britain (I live here too btw), 'cause that's only roughly about 26.50 pounds.

Don't forget all games cost more in Europe. :(
With the added extra cost publishers like to add, I would guess a new Wii game might cost anywhere from £35-£45 (difficult to say more precisely at the moment).

Don't forget all games cost more in Europe.

Yeah, I think my earlier comment may have been unclear.

What I meant was $50 has been the going rate for new games for the past 5-6 years now in the US. If the wii games are coming here for $50, then I was saying you could prolly expect them to stay the same price as new games have been recetly wherever you live.

PenginHalo said:
maybe the games are 1 cent each!
Now that's just silly.

At least the Wii will be slightly cheaper than the GC games and a lot cheaper than the overpriced N64 games were.

i think the game prices should be in gbp 30-40 each

as this would be a very good price

maybe 40-50USD to start, then bring them down like the gamcube with the players choice thing.

For the Wii are going to be around $55-$60 which is a lot of money when you want to get a lot of games.

Back