Games That Are Coming Out On The Virtual Console That Arent Out Yet!!!!

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
Well, what do we have here...

Yes, that’s Super Mario Bros.

Several memorable characters compete for brawl supremacy—that’s Super Smash Brothers Brawl in a nutshell.

But what about the past fights for each of those characters? What were they like?

It may sound impossible, but you can experience those battles in Brawl as well!

That’s right, for the first time ever, you can play trial versions of these games by the miracle of Virtual Console!

That’s what Masterpieces is! Here you can relive the greatest battles of the biggest star characters through demo versions of their games.

Here are some of the titles you can expect to see available in Brawl. Crazy, isn’t it?!

Ice Climber
(1985, NES)

Super Mario Bros.
(1985, NES)

The Legend of Zelda
(1987, NES)

Kid Icarus
(1987, NES)

Kirby’s Adventure
(1993, NES)

Super Metroid
(1994,Super NES)

Star Fox 64
(1997, Nintendo 64)

Whoaaa. Makes my head spin just seeing all those. You won’t need to be connected with Nintendo WFC to play these games.

Just remember, there are some NES classics in there as demos, so expect some of the time limits on those games to be so short that all you can do is laugh at how hard they are.

I’m almost...to the top!

Ahaha! Oh man, out of time already?!

That’s what a good demo is all about. It gives you just enough to let you appreciate the game. Plus it’s a lot of fun to see just how far you can go before the little time that you have runs out.

If you take a liking to one of the trial versions, you can always buy the full game through the Shop Channel! You might even find a couple titles that divert your attention from Brawl for a while.

Some titles come with save data.

But hmm, it seems there are still titles hiding in the Masterpieces section.

Titles?! What games don’t I know about?! That discovery is part of the fun, isn’t it?

Masterpieces are called masterpieces for good reason, and each of the well loved characters here come from a past that is worthy of that title.

To end, I’d like to take this opportunity to send my thanks to all the game creators and affiliated parties who helped in making this poss

So that means these games are coming out on the Virtual Console right? Or am I wrong?:shocked:

Conan the Librarian said:
and why do you think they trickeled out these games over 1.5 years? to set up the release of this games demos.....and of course, I dont think i like that

Oh come on, how can you possibly have something against demos of VC games? They're there if you want them, nothing more. For me it's finally chance to try out Star Fox 64 to see if it's worth 1000 points, and I'm sure others will not have played some of those games either,

it just goes to show that when you got ice climber for Vc a year ago, it was all 1 step in a giant plan for SSBB.

I have an idea, if they wanted to give customers something they remotely wanted, instead of setting them up to buy games they will be demoing when their best title hits shelves 2 years from then, then they would give us games we want......

a two year plot to make me download ice climber? a really shitty game? thats what they were thinking that long ago? seems so elaborate.

Sorry Napalm, I cant stand being the mouse any more, being toyed with inside Nintendo's torturous cat claws.

GIVE ME NINTENDO GAMES.....AND PLEASE GIVE ME A DECENT SELECTION...THATS WHAT YOU PROMISED, THATS ALL I WANTED......

now, anyone who responds to me with anything other than decent conversation, can choke to death on their own vomit, because this IS a weekly discussion, so if you say "quit bitching", your mother will explode.

Back