games

alison

WiiChat Member
May 5, 2007
hi everyone, new on here to ask a quick question. My son has had an accident to his left arm and it will be out of action for at least 6 months. Was getting him a wii for his 20th birthday:shocked: and wondered what games are ok for playing with one hand!

thanks

All i can think of is wii sports. Theres some sports like tennis or bowling in which he only uses one hand. But any other games besides that.....sorry, i just cant think of any others. And the game Wii Sports comes included with the game console, its a nice lil treat from Nintendo ^_^

all 9 mini games that dome in wii play can be played with one hand. but 2 handed play is optional. so wii play would be good. wario ware smooth moves also has many mini games that use one hand

Wii sports, i suppose you could say excite truck, becuase it doesnt envlove and ARM movement, just the wrist (slightly) maybe that could work?

Also, the wii has many other features he can enjoy. such as he can play gamecube games on the wii and use the internet!

- Wii Sports
- Wario Ware Smooth Moves

other than that I can't really think of any..

Is his left hand completely totally unable to do anything? Like, could he move a control stick around with his left thumb? If so, pretty much any game on the Wii is playable for him.

^ ha, think again. almost any game that uses the nunchuck also uses some motion sensing along with it. Like you shield in TP, or extorting ppl in The Godfather

Back