Gamespot 9.0 for No More Heroes!!!

Shaderhack

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2007
Last edited:
Just read that, im goin to pick up this game soon. Excellent review, and to the i actually thought game was crap cause of IGN review, well done Suda well done.

I guess that means we should all buy it. Good thing we got a 9 to cover up for that AWFUL 7.8 :yikes: I snagged this game today along with Endless Ocean and the game is just OK. There's much better on the Wii IMO. I could really care less if there's lots of blood. The game has horrible framerate issues and looks marginally better than an N64 game for the most part. I'm gonna go back and spend another hour or two with it, but I don't see it improving much.

technodj said:
I guess that means we should all buy it. Good thing we got a 9 to cover up for that AWFUL 7.8 :yikes: I snagged this game today along with Endless Ocean and the game is just OK. There's much better on the Wii IMO. I could really care less if there's lots of blood. The game has horrible framerate issues and looks marginally better than an N64 game for the most part. I'm gonna go back and spend another hour or two with it, but I don't see it improving much.

That's cool. Alot of games aren't for everybody.

Halo 3 and Mass Effect were big disappointments for me (as an example).

I don't like the graphics of this game, due that it looks like anime.. even for the Wii. RE4 that is a 2005 game looks better in the Wii

I am sorry, but i don't like how it looks.

highroller said:
I don't like the graphics of this game, due that it looks like anime.. even for the Wii. RE4 that is a 2005 game looks better in the Wii

I am sorry, but i don't like how it looks.

they were actaully aiming for a comic book look. it basically looks something like killer7.

thas said:
they were actaully aiming for a comic book look. it basically looks something like killer7.

But according to IGN, the graphics are bad considering that they were going for the cell shaded look.

Not to mention the terrible frame rates, collision problems, etc.

hahaha atomheart's crushed i guess lol cuz it got a 9 and he was so proud that it got a 7.8 from IGN

Atomheart said:
But according to IGN, the graphics are bad considering that they were going for the cell shaded look.

Not to mention the terrible frame rates, collision problems, etc.

Really now?

I think they said the Graphics were bad overall, more so because of the cell shading the game, not that the cell shading was done bad. What I read it said it made good use of colours etc. So I dunno, pick out the bits you want yourself to read I guess :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Really now?

I think they said the Graphics were bad overall, more so because of the cell shading the game, not that the cell shading was done bad. What I read it said it made good use of colours etc. So I dunno, pick out the bits you want yourself to read I guess :lol:

he reminds me of kelso

and ign review is laurie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_EFzF3zr6A

does it matter what ign gave it? it could be the most accurate review for this game to date but all the wii fanboys will say they are wrong and x website is right for giving it a 9.

from my perspective im seeing a bunch of people defending a game just so they can say wii has a good mature themed game.

i havent read any of the reviews but im just saying what i can see in these topics.

SensesFail said:
does it matter what ign gave it? it could be the most accurate review for this game to date but all the wii fanboys will say they are wrong and x website is right for giving it a 9.

from my perspective im seeing a bunch of people defending a game just so they can say wii has a good mature themed game.

i havent read any of the reviews but im just saying what i can see in these topics.

lol dont tell me ur on atomhearts side. and how can it be an accurate review. all reviews are opinions so how can they be more accurate then the other. and in the end the only thing that matters is what you think. and if all other reviewers give it higher then 8 and one 7 i think thats saying something

Back