Gamestop/EB Friday Pre-ordering ~Official~

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Well everyone... All the "rumors" that you've heard about Gamestop and EB Games pre-ordering the Wii's tomorrow (Friday) are all true. I have just recently recieved an e-mail about the pre-orders. Though I highly doubt that I'm the only one. xP Err... Anyway... SCREEN SHOT TIME! xD

GSPREORDER.jpg

Sorry if something like this was posted already... Just though I'd contribute just in case it'd help. ^.^

Kumoriken said:
Well everyone... All the "rumors" that you've heard about Gamestop and EB Games pre-ordering the Wii's tomorrow (Friday) are all true. I have just recently recieved an e-mail about the pre-orders. Though I highly doubt that I'm the only one. xP Err... Anyway... SCREEN SHOT TIME! xD

GSPREORDER.jpg

Sorry if something like this was posted already... Just though I'd contribute just in case it'd help. ^.^
Im so sad T-T Canada is starting them on monday!

GreyKirby said:
Yea buti go shopping on Week ENDS! how am i going to go preorder they probably will be not taking them anymore by the next week
I'm gonna be in school when they start it. My mother is going to pre-order it for me. >.>

Pre-orders taken up in minutes? DAMN! My mom needs to go to my local gamestop at like... 12... and that's 2 hours after they open. ;_;

Jenova said:
Pre-orders taken up in minutes? DAMN! My mom needs to go to my local gamestop at like... 12... and that's 2 hours after they open. ;_;
>.< Get a friend or a friends parent or a random bum to pre-order it! >.<

Kumoriken said:
>.< Get a friend or a friends parent or a random bum to pre-order it! >.<

Maybe I should cut school, and walk to gamestop. xD

btw, go to that Gabbly chat Kumoriken!

I called and they said they will be getting less than 10. this sucks
is this all EBs and GAmestops or just mine?

GreyKirby said:
Are you serious!? It only takes up that much time... I guess i won't be getting my wii this year :(

What the hell happened about "There will be so many, you're almost guarenteed to get one! Huyyuck!"

EDIT: I just called my gamestop, and they said they're getting more than 30 Wii's! I LOVE MY LIFE. :D

Last edited:
when i called, he said he couldnt tell me how many there getting but i wont be able to preoder anyways, but he said they will be able to preoder online, he just doenst know when. he said it can be tomorrow afternoon or next week.. but you might HAVE to get a bundle.... thats what i am probably going to have to do. i just hope the bundle isnt a rip off.....

yankeesrule13251 said:
when i called, he said he couldnt tell me how many there getting but i wont be able to preoder anyways, but he said they will be able to preoder online, he just doenst know when. he said it can be tomorrow afternoon or next week.. but you might HAVE to get a bundle.... thats what i am probably going to have to do. i just hope the bundle isnt a rip off.....
Yay thanks. So they will take preorders ONLINe on the WEBSITE?

Back