Gamestop/EB Friday Pre-ordering ~Official~

yeah.... knowing my mom she'd probably come home with 3 oranges, a deck of cards, a super mega death ray, and a pair of stilts. i would then lecture her one how 3 oranges, a deck of cards, a super mega death ray, and a pair of stilts is NOT a NINTENDO WII!!!!!

pmarc22 said:
yeah.... knowing my mom she'd probably come home with 3 oranges, a deck of cards, a super mega death ray, and a pair of stilts. i would then lecture her one how 3 oranges, a deck of cards, a super mega death ray, and a pair of stilts is NOT a NINTENDO WII!!!!!
BWAHA! xD Though you could use the Mega Death Ray to ATTAIN a Wii. xP

Kumoriken said:
BWAHA! xD Though you could use the Mega Death Ray to ATTAIN a Wii. xP

"Okay, put all the Wii's in the bag! Oh! AND I WANT ZELDA!"

"But the Wii isn't even out yet! It's october 19th, the Wii comes out November 19th!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME FOO!" *BANG*

Jenova said:
"Okay, put all the Wii's in the bag! Oh! AND I WANT ZELDA!"

"But the Wii isn't even out yet! It's october 19th, the Wii comes out November 19th!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME FOO!" *BANG*
BWAHA! xD ****IN' AWESOME!
Edit: YES! OH, GAWD YES! xD **** YESSSSSS!!!! She got it! She got everything! ^.^ So ****in' happy! xD

Last edited:
congradulations! now i gotta go search for my super mega death ray at wal-mart.

Kumoriken said:
BWAHA! xD ****IN' AWESOME!
Edit: YES! OH, GAWD YES! xD **** YESSSSSS!!!! She got it! She got everything! ^.^ So ****in' happy! xD

I LOVE YOUR MOM!

Kumoriken said:
Make sure to pick one up for me, too! :D

I-****in'-know! xD She's so awesome! <3

Now that I think about it, I wish MY mom had just gone to gamestop and done it for me... Then I wouldn't have to have stayed in the cold.... With shorts on...

Kumoriken said:
xD Sorry 'bout that, bud!

Shorts are not very good in the cold. xD Luckily, this old laddy that I was giving information on the Wii too, she gave me a blanket! =D

Kumoriken said:
Make sure to pick one up for me, too! :D

sorry, they were out of super mega death rays... they only had mega death rays left and i figured u wouldnt want one... just doesn't destroy things as well, and leaves me unfulfilled.

Jenova said:
Shorts are not very good in the cold. xD Luckily, this old laddy that I was giving information on the Wii too, she gave me a blanket! =D

no, shorts are NOT a good idea hehe... but whatever it takes... shows dedication! hehe... and did that old lady by chance start to hit on you? cuz if so i think you might have a problem............ (lol)

pmarc22 said:
sorry, they were out of super mega death rays... they only had mega death rays left and i figured u wouldnt want one... just doesn't destroy things as well, and leaves me unfulfilled.

no, shorts are NOT a good idea hehe... but whatever it takes... shows dedication! hehe... and did that old lady by chance start to hit on you? cuz if so i think you might have a problem............ (lol)
Aww, too bad. I'll just have to deal with droppin' F-bombs everywhere. >.<

Back