Gamestop/EB Friday Pre-ordering ~Official~

i got to my local gamestop like half hour early, me and my 2 friends (not ordering the wii) sat in my car and played some cell phone monopoly, and there were like 9 people in the end who got preorders (one was left to be given out). I was #7 in line and now i can finally relax knowing that i preordered. "And now we play the waiting game." (anyone know what it's from?)

Yep, EBGames opened 30 minutes early, unknown to me, so I was just barely too late to get one of their 30 preorders.

The Gamestop in the same mall opened at normal time, but there was already 40 people in line for an apparent 15 spots..

What this means is that I will be ready at Wal-Mart for the Midnight release.

F*** YEAH I GOT MY WII!!!!!!!!!
Pre orederd that is...
I was number 10 out of 11, they only had 11!
I went in their at like 9:00 I had to walk in the cold but it was worth it. I also got zelda tp pre orderd!
Now I wait...

Missed It

I had a dental appointment . . . so I missed them. I called about two hours after the six stores in my area opened. All of them, I'm told, were sold out in the first 15 minutes.

Guess I might not not get one at release.

JD

Explains why people were lined up at Gamestop this morning. They were at the doors at 8 am and Gamestop doesn't open until 10 am. I haven't reserve my Wii yet because I didn't think they will be a shortage. Guess I should get over to Gamestop after work.

I pre-ordered the Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, and an extra controller set. And the cool thing was, I found out that I had 90 dollars reserved for the Nintendo DS. I was like "**** that! Take that money and pay off zelda!"

Jenova said:
I pre-ordered the Wii, Zelda, Red Steel, and an extra controller set. And the cool thing was, I found out that I had 90 dollars reserved for the Nintendo DS. I was like "**** that! Take that money and pay off zelda!"
BWAHA! xD Hoo-rah for Jenova! Now all I have to do is wait and see if my mom gets it in time. >.<

you know what Kumoriken, i'm really hoping you get one! i'm really pullin for you man... i think you deserve it, especially after all this torment the preorder day has put you through! hehe

pmarc22 said:
you know what Kumoriken, i'm really hoping you get one! i'm really pullin for you man... i think you deserve it, especially after all this torment the preorder day has put you through! hehe
>.> Err... That's sarcasm, eh? Well, I see no reason why you should be such a prick to me. >.>

Kumoriken said:
>.> Err... That's sarcasm, eh? Well, I see no reason why you should be such a prick to me. >.>

hehe, no no no. not at all. after i typed it i thought it did seem a little sarcastic. but really, i'm serious i think u should get one... :arf: sorry for any confusion hehe.

pmarc22 said:
hehe, no no no. not at all. after i typed it i thought it did seem a little sarcastic. but really, i'm serious i think u should get one... :arf: sorry for any confusion hehe.
Well, after you told me that I was put through a lot for the pre-order day, I didn't exactly get it. X_x;; The only thing I've been going through is panic attacks hoping my mom comes through and hopefully doesn't screw up somehow. xP Though I doubt she would screw up. Just... Hopin' she gets there in time. >.<

Back