GB/GBC/GBA Games for VC?

Wow, didn't even think about that. Why not? Ninty could do it, im sure, but seeing ho much trouble they are having with the current vc (or their marketing strategys) they could take a while to get out. But it should be feasable. Great idea! :thumbsup:

Calvinhedge said:
Wow, didn't even think about that. Why not? Ninty could do it, im sure, but seeing ho much trouble they are having with the current vc (or their marketing strategys) they could take a while to get out. But it should be feasable. Great idea! :thumbsup:

I would vote for GB and GBC but GBA games yet, aren't people still making GBA games that could hurt sales for the actual system. Once the GBA model is retired I would love to see this though.

Yeah Nintendo always have seemed to support playing hand-held games on their console so I'd say the chances are pretty good.

I tould be nice, at least GBC-GBA, I had a GBC myself, I didn't like the fact that it wasn't backlit, but having a color portable gaming system was amazing, for that time, now I expect it, but I always loved playing GEX enter the geko, that was such a sweet game

Yeah, remember the Super Gameboy that let you play GB games on your SNES? I can see them doing a similar format for offering GB/GBC games. Though i doubt they'll start bringing over GBA games until that market is completely eclipsed by the DS.

But i wonder what the pricing scheme would be given the games currently offered... 500 points for GB/GBC? or would it be less given the black/white or limited color range of those games and smaller graphics/resolution.

Have you guys ever seen GB/GB color games on a normal TV
They dont work to well
There designed for the small screen

It be better if you can download them onto the wii then transfer them across to the DS and store them on a official gba flash cart

Darkprinny said:
Have you guys ever seen GB/GB color games on a normal TV
They dont work to well
There designed for the small screen

It be better if you can download them onto the wii then transfer them across to the DS and store them on a official gba flash cart

Now thats a superb idea.

drroett said:
Now thats a superb idea.

Actually that would be horrible..too much work.. what would be good is a VC for DS.. but then again dosent DS already play all the old cartriges???

If the games looked ok on wii from the hand helds then it would be OK but apparently the they dont translate too well to th big screen

I'd race to buy the Zelda games for any of the GBs. I lost interest having to play on the mini screen.

I like handhelds the way they are. I dont think id buy them on the vc if they were in it.

mukeliller said:
Actually that would be horrible..too much work.. what would be good is a VC for DS.. but then again dosent DS already play all the old cartriges???

If the games looked ok on wii from the hand helds then it would be OK but apparently the they dont translate too well to th big screen

You cant play GB/gbc games on the ds (I have tryed)

Besides the cart sticks out

Also if they where about 200 wii ponits each id be interseted

Last edited:
Back