GDC: Wii Games On Display Round-up

SuppaRoy said:
So nobody is pissed that there was no news about super smash bros brawl?

ya lol am, n so r hundreds of SSBB fans on Nsider forums. Some actually r not because they knew nothing new of SSBB would eb shown at GDC this year. We all have to wait tell E3 2007 now, which begins in July, n is only 3 days. Hopefully a new trailer or release date will be unveiled then.

ill update this post when SSBB gets announce later tonight, if Nintendo does that is.

You sure E3 is in july this year? Its usually in May but i aint one to complain the sooner the better!

SuppaRoy said:
You sure E3 is in july this year? Its usually in May but i aint one to complain the sooner the better!

ya, it's going to be in July this year n hopefully from now on *July 11-13* at the LA Convention Center. It will be a lot smaller, n we have another convention to back E3 up. It's called 'E 4 all Expo', it will happen at the LA Convention Center, like E3, n is available to the public *i dont know if it's free or not to go*. It will take place October 22-27 i think............somewhere on that week.

JerrodDRagon said:
Im getting all 3 for 40 bucks so I cant wait for them.

You work at a store that sells them or somethin cause that is a really sweet price.

Super Paper Mario and Pokemon Battle Revolution both look really good.
I might buy or rent both titles.

Back