GE Justice League

GEJL_00187

WiiChat Member
Sep 8, 2011
Hello, I know that there is a massive amount of clans already for Goldeneye Wii but I've been wanting to do this for some time now. I am starting a New Justice Leage themed clan and am looking for unclanned players and Alts of higher levels that want a clan for their alt account. I myself have hit 56 on one account and am now leveling my Justice League account to keep it interesting.

If anyone is interested in joining please reply here or visit our site @ www.gejusticeleague.webs.com

as of now i have no level or stat related requirements in order to get some initial members, the only requirement is that your name be changed to a Justice League characters name in all caps.

Thanks for your time,

BOOSTER*GOLD - Leader of the GE Justice League

Last edited:
70 views, but no one interested? Does anyone know of another forum aside from gamefaqs/spot, friendcodes and wiichat where i might find members then? Whoever hooks me up gets this mushroom diety. :worship::mushroomlife:

Bump

I see 2 posts of people looking for clans, but not applying to the recruitment threads. Well don't worry about the other clans folks!

The GE Justice League is officially formed! We are up to 5 members with a 6th in the works(gone for a few days), I want to keep this clan small but not this small guys/girls so please apply if you want a fun clan to run with!

Im interested because ive been looking to join a clan and the clan i wanted to join the leader didnt respond to none of his recruts so i checked this out and im interested. But im sorry i refuse to change my online name i like it to much and if thts a problem im sorry, thanks for ur time, and ur lost.

Well I'm sorry that you refuse to change your IGN, I created this account and this clan for the sole purpose of useing the names of DC heroes. If thats not something that you are interested in then perhaps this isnt the clan for you, but you also never said what your IGN is so how would I know wether or not I'd accept it?

My username is phantom.

lol way to build suspense! Could have saved me the breakup speach i wrote and just said your IGN was phantom lol.

If you're still intersted swing by the site and post your FC for the others, I'll try and get on tomorrow.

Wait Phantom is a justice league character name cuz i use to watch it all the time and i never heard 1 of the characters named Phantom

Yep, there was a character called "the phantom stranger". Phantom worked with the justice league but wasnt a full member.

yea, we can get some game in sometime soon. I won't be able to get online until probably friday because of work though. What timezone are you in? because I won't be on until probably 10pm EST.

I dont no if this is the clan for me because i went to ur website and read ur rulles and i was find with everything until i read tht "If a GEJL member finds themselves in an XP lobby leave Immediatly" Like i understand tht u want to keep ur reputations up but i dont agree tht they should be kicked out because they had an off day we all have them, but a team is suppose to be a family, ur soppose to help the other team mates out thats why other clans have lasted so long

I don't follow? What I mean by "XP Lobby" is one of those ones where a hacker has made it so you get thousands or some number other than 5XP per kill. Staying in one of those hacked lobbies with the purpose of cheating the xp system and leveling faster is wrong, its an unfair advantage that I don't agree with.

Back