Gears of War 2

Nemix said:
Is it 60 FPS?

All we know for sure is it is Gears Of War 2. Speculation of Unreal engine and chainsaw battles.

An Updated Version of Unreal Engine 3 is already confirmed for the game. Did you guys see the video of updated Unreal Engine 3? **** makes you want to waste a clip of ammo on water.

Im guesing the same thing, but then again it would be in good interest that it does come November because sales would be higher because of the holiday. For all we know it could have been under development since the released of the original gears.

thats not a gow2 demo, it just showcases the new and improved Unreal Engine 3 which just got a recent update. But GoW2 will be the first using the updated engine. But obviously destructable environment and a water level will be in gow2 :p

The destructible environment is an awesome addition to the game, helps open the window for even more strategy during gameplay, plus it's always fun to blow everything to pieces. :lol:

T3kNi9e said:
Thanks for taking my comment literally

Yeah, excuse me for not immediately sensing your sarcasm through the internet.

i really like gears of war, but have been so tied up playing the orange box i have never gotten past the second chapter. I'm going to have to buckle down and finish 1 before I venture out to get #2.

But that'll be at least another week, I just rented The Club earlier today. That game is so badass, I've already beat it and am now out for the achievements.

My friend didn't believe me when I said another Gears Of War was coming out, haha. Looking forward to playing it at my friend's.

Back