Gears of war ( x box 360) vs the legend of zelda twilight princess

i'd say they are too different to compare, people are interested in both for different reasons...you getting Zelda you are looking for a great single player, you gettung gears of war you are probably looking for a great multiplayer with online play.

Last edited:
markmanuel18 said:
io'd say they are too different to compare, people are interested in both for different reasons...you getting Zelda you are looking for a great single player, you gettung gears of war you are probably looking for a great multiplayer with online play.

well said actually

They are different, but I enjoyed Gears of War much more.

Sadly, since my 360 is broken, I haven't been able to play it in quite awhile.

rishi dont double post use the edit button jeez....kids these days roflol

People always say you can't compare them they are too different that's BS

I think LoZ

I don't really like either one but LoZ was decent

I love both, GOW for multi and zelda for single player. You can't judge them in the same context. If you really have the time I say zelda if you like to be social GOW.

LoZ:TP :

- Cheaper
- Epic
- Best Storyline
- Great Grafics
- Huge game
- Launch Title
- Awesome work with the Wiimote
- It has Link
- It has Midna
- And it is a LoZ

Do you need more???

haven't played Gears of War but being FPS gamer on PC I think i'd have say Gears of War...

Last edited:
well it depends on what you are looking for... if you are looking for an all out adventure that will take you at least 70 hours if you want to do everything in the game the get Zelda... if you want a shooter more like RE4 with some amazing multi player then pick gears of war... so for single player longevity get Zelda and for multi player longevity go with gears of war

gears of war is better than legend of zelda tp in almost every single way.
It doesn't matter if they are different genre or different plantform.
Gears isn't just for multiplayer, it actually focused on single player.
If you just go over each category to review games, Gears is definitely the winner.

demonflair said:
LoZ:TP :

- Best Storyline
- Great Grafics
Do you need more???
since when does legend of zelda:TP has great grafics and best storyline?

Last edited:
Back