General Forum Suggestions

Guys please keep the discussion of this thread to forum suggestions, changes that you would like done, thanks. If you find that a member is breaking the rules please use the report button and we will take care of it as soon as possible.

If you would like to get in touch with me you can contact me at [email protected]

idjut said:
here is i0n's statements about smiles.
he's up for the idea if you pass him the source

I did make some
But I wont make anymore unless there used
I have other things to be creative about

Prepare for an overload of I JUST GOT BRAWLZORZ threadsV(all eras of mems are gonna post this) I need to forge a mod whip!!!

I'm SMRT I put the Brawl owning message in my siganature. :p

As for not saying something dumb: New smilies would be very nice.

Dont worry
Classic memebrs are used to floods of newcomers (wii launch, Pokemon xmas) we know how to talk down at them

My Brawl suggestion....

I dont know this just came to my head but i thought about a game to start here....ok heres the rules since there is really no way to tell who is top in the site i am suggesting we make a Challenge set up page. Ok so im going to start i think im good so i post in this thread and say Am looking for an opponent. Thats when whoever gets the to the post first gets the fight. We add each other on brawl for a 5 stock just smash ball brawl no other weapons. Then after the battle: Say if i win then i get back on here and put that i won the battle and i still get to be the one who gets challenged while the loser has to wait 3 days before they can rechallenge me. Anyone else can challenge me though and the battles will keep comming till i lose but remeber its first come only. You cannot challenge any one else in the thread just the leader. If i lose the battle then i lose title as best in wii chat and cant challenge the new leader for a week. I know its kind of lame but i thought it would be fun tell me what you guys think before i make the official thread.... ^_^ lots of critics would be nice and if you have some input dont hesitate to ask me to add in.

laharyl said:
My Brawl suggestion....

I dont know this just came to my head but i thought about a game to start here....ok heres the rules since there is really no way to tell who is top in the site i am suggesting we make a Challenge set up page. Ok so im going to start i think im good so i post in this thread and say Am looking for an opponent. Thats when whoever gets the to the post first gets the fight. We add each other on brawl for a 5 stock just smash ball brawl no other weapons. Then after the battle: Say if i win then i get back on here and put that i won the battle and i still get to be the one who gets challenged while the loser has to wait 3 days before they can rechallenge me. Anyone else can challenge me though and the battles will keep comming till i lose but remeber its first come only. You cannot challenge any one else in the thread just the leader. If i lose the battle then i lose title as best in wii chat and cant challenge the new leader for a week. I know its kind of lame but i thought it would be fun tell me what you guys think before i make the official thread.... ^_^ lots of critics would be nice and if you have some input dont hesitate to ask me to add in.

You have to post the mods about being a tournament leader before starting one, but if your looking for an individual match there is a section for that.

I didnt want to make my own thread for this as i'm sure its already been thought of. I searched wiiware and this popped up. I'm just reiterating this i'm sure, but how bout a wiiware section? Just a suggestion.

On top of that last suggestion, would it be possible to make it so that the threads about looking for a brawl game in the various regions to not come up in the "New Posts" list. If it is, i think that would be a good idea to look into. just another thought.

Brawny said:
How about a larger character limit on PM's?

It's some thing easy to fix I think but there is more important things for now, I think the limit is doing just fine.

I mean...Surely your essays to Emma while msn is down can't be that long?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I mean...Surely your essays to Emma while msn is down can't be that long?

See Adam - I told you they were essays.

I can only see changing the character limit on PMs benefitting two members...

Back