General Image Thread

Probably seen this already but ya know...

comic372.png

Okay, so I have accidentily torn my Zelda Master Quest box apart. I've looked for online box art to replace it and seen some really nice ones. Then I realized my Zelda Collector's Edition didn't come in an original case with cover either, so I looked for that one too. Then I thought I could just combine the covers and have a dual disc case for both. However there is no such cover for both in one pic.

Been working on a cover for the past Thursday and Saturday afternoon. Anyone know the actual size of the cases because several websites have given me different answers. NTSC-U version. NTSC-J is way more compact with out covers; we had cover sleeves. (Way better imho.)

Tl;dr - Couldn't find what I wanted, so I made my own custom cover. Not yet complete, would like opinions.

Original (JPN N64 Boxart):
The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Ocarina_of_Time_%28Japan%29.png

amiga1200's remade version for the NGC's Master Quest:
gamecube-1336311129.jpg

My current version (which used the above image as a base):
2ppn79w.png
I apologize for the crap quality, I swear it looks better on my screen. Keeps uploading all blurred for some reason. Also won't upload at full size (scaled down copy for this posting).
I know I'm missing alot and I plan to add to it later this week. Working on it right now actually.

The back is plain and the front is just empty.
- More Links from each game getting added in some way
- Villains too
- Clean up text
- Re-edit back cover
- Other stuff

Original (JPN N64 Boxart):
The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Ocarina_of_Time_%28Japan%29.png

amiga1200's remade version for the NGC's Master Quest:
gamecube-1336311129.jpg

My current version (which used the above image as a base):
2ppn79w.png
I apologize for the crap quality, I swear it looks better on my screen. Keeps uploading all blurred for some reason. Also won't upload at full size (scaled down copy for this posting).
I know I'm missing alot and I plan to add to it later this week. Working on it right now actually.

(Kinda) Finished the thing. Started out real promising, ended up a terrible mess. Though I did fix the quality of the upload (resize for upload was waaaay to low) though this one is also downscaled for the upload.

Probably the Final-ish one for a long while.
9q8xgw.png
Feats:
-Major characters added to cover
-Lovely custom made cover, crappy blending techniques
-Re-edited text with outlines for legibility
-Warning label stuff at a better quality
-Dual barcodes of the original two cases
-other crap, no one is reading this

Didn't put as much work into as I was busy with other stuff. I'm not too proud of it, but it's acceptable.

I was watching Star trek TNG, so I drew KataMario
B42aZ-gCUAEJpVF.jpg

Uploaded this as my sig:
2z4mfsg.png
Forgot about editing Mega's other eye and adding his outline...
Such a derp.

Back