Get 200 rupees ezy!

dan99iel

Hai :3. I'm back.
Aug 11, 2006
Australia, Melbourne
Wii Online Code
2887-2716-7925-0177
Ok, so, you will have to have the ball and chain first (In Snowpeak ruins) and then go to the snowpeak ruins and go up to the armour things near the entrance and smash them twice. Behind most should have passageways with a chest at the end with rupees. There ya go!

Probably not but there are 2 orange rupees (100 rupees) there and some red rupees too (20 rupees)

Ok this isn't a way to get 200 rupees, however these are different ways to fill your wallet:

1. Star Game in Hyrule Market; if you beat it twice you can start competing for 100 rupees each game however you'll have to beat the record so only beat the record by a second or so and easy money. (note you'll need the double clawshot)

2. Golden Bugs; if you give Princess Agitha in Hyrule Market somewhere one bug she'll give you 50 rupees and when you make a pair of bugs instead of getting 50 you'll get 100 rupees.

3. Bombable Rocks; you can find these all around hyrule and when you blow them up it'll leave rupees in the ruble I think about 30 or so

4. A Pack of Birds; if you kill all of them rupees will magically drop from the sky... how conviniant there's about 40 or s

5. Cannoe Game; paly the cannoe game the one where you go down the river and shoot the pots (its near the fishin hole) and you'll recive 50 rupees if you score 25 pints or more (the first time you do this you'll get a bomb bag upgrade)

6. The Isle of Fourtune; it this big floating thing on lake hylia, go up to the place with all the cuccos inside and a clown guy (no not the cannon guy) and pay him he'll let you out on to the ledge grab a cucco and jump and try and land on the top, I think there's a bit over 200 rupees their

7. Now.... for the ultimante....way to get rupees..... find all 60 poes yes 60 and that poe guy will keep giving rupees, 200 at a time wow sweeett, and if you think i'm posting where to find all the poes.... your a nutter.

Hope that helps anyone who need help getting rupees

dan99iel said:
Who is going to get 60 poes?
Perfectionist or people who like to complete their games 100% (so basically perfectionist to a lesser extent)

Back