Magic Armour.. Worth Getting?

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
I currently have another 398 rupees more to go, with 400 rupees in my wallet and another 200 rupees after a quest, and yet another 598 rupees to buy the actual armour itself. If I look for bugs for an hour or two I should be able to buy the armour. Has anybody beaten Twilight Palace/Zant and Ganondorf without the magic armour?

The Magic Armour isn't really worth getting it isn't all that helpful you might only use it if your low on hearts but that's it

it saved my butt a ton of times, and what else are you going to do with your cash? Fighting gannon with red armor is very epic.

I beat the game in "Link Must Die" mode, ie 3 hearts and no recovery. Magic Armor is entirely optional and not worth it. I've made it quite far in the Cave of Ordeals and I think that it is possible. The entire sidequest has very low payoff even though you are getting so called discounts from Malo Mart. And he talks about price gouging Hyrule shops when Link has to finance the entire venture.

I defeated Ganon first time without the armour. I wasn't even aware of it until I read on a forum somewhere about it. It's not important at all, its just there for the collectors i think. Although actually, i recently found a weird dungeon in the desert, under the bridge you can move, and the armour would probably be quite useful for that. You basically go through room after room of enemies. I've tried it twice and died up to about room 20. The armour would be very useful there.

I kicked Ganons ass on the first try without it! Im just curious if it looks cool

i havent got it yet :( but my mate thorinir thinks it is so im gonna get it... i just like my money >_> <_< >_<

Personally, I think it is not worth getting. Just play conservatively and you will be fine. If you're one of the many "no strategy/trial and error" players, i strongly suggest you pick it up.

vert i have strtagy but it is quite hard to do and i loose alot of health doing it so thats why i saved up for it.

I got it and i dont think its worth it. It drains rupees like anything. If you wanna complete the game/look cool go for it. If you're just intersted in completing the story dont bother.

Make a differnt save, buy the armour, if you like it stay on that save! simple :D lol

swanson said:
Make a differnt save, buy the armour, if you like it stay on that save! simple :D lol
Either way you need to work for the rubees, and it's not like theres much else to buy.

But it's not worth it at all, it lasts a few seconds and then you're done with it. If you have enough then why not, but don't go out of your way.

Back