Magic Armour.. Worth Getting?

isn't there a infinate money thing you can do? so when you get the armour you can keep it on for ever???

i just heard it somewhere don't know weather it's true or not

Jono said:
isn't there a infinate money thing you can do? so when you get the armour you can keep it on for ever???

i just heard it somewhere don't know weather it's true or not
Yeah collect all 60 poes and the poe uy will keep giving you 200 rupees at a time forever which is the same as unlimited but whos gunna do that more than once if at all ?

cool im collecting the poe souls ive already got 39 so i think will have to find some more...

it will be ace hve tons of rupees for me because i have the magic armor and loads of rupees to spare. Im so happy...

i will get it but i might not use it much because i prefer my zora outfit, but it could come in handy sometimes but the main resson to try and get it is to get the discount malo market

in my opinion, i would say it isnt really worth it, but the only reason y i bothered to get it is the fact that i just wanted to use up my ruppees coz i had too much all the time. But when u gota pay 2000 ruppees, the quest for making it 200 also gives u a piece of heart.
personally, i think u shouldnt really bother but it is up to u.
zant and gannon was pretty easy and i didnt really need it for the cave of ordeals.

I think it probably looks cooler when link is in green but if you are like me and you want the game to last very long then go ahead and get it.

i got it for completions sake, the easiest way to get it is to just give princess agatha bugs for money.

I just bought it to see what it was like, it's good for using up some rupees if you're close to full capacity. Also you feel a sense of satisfaction as you bought the armour and it now goes in the empty slot in your equipment. :)

Yeah that's what I thought the armour would do, but still, it's still pretty useful.

*thinks of the CoO...* XD

dan99iel said:
How do you get? It costs like 600,000 rupees.
You need to complete a quest that reduces the price by three digits. Start this quest by talking to the guy holding a sign inside the main Kakariko shop.

or donate 3000 to malo mart and then they will open a store where that rich dude is and sell it for 598 ruppes...

I found the magic armour very useful in the cave of ordeals, but didn't really need it anywhere else.

Back