Magic Armour.. Worth Getting?

I beat everything before I realized that there was a magic armor (except cave of ordeals i got to lvl 40-something and died w/out the magic armor)

well here is how i see it the two words are like a maidens song 'magic' and 'armor' and when the two words combine as in 'magic armor' you can't go wrong also it looks cool i got it after i beat the game so no u don't NEED it but if you are shooting for 100% well i'm not even going to continue because you know where i'm goin'

I would say there is no reason not to get it. What the hell else are you gonna spend your hard earned money on even if it is useless crap?

kitkat_bar said:
I would say there is no reason not to get it. What the hell else are you gonna spend your hard earned money on even if it is useless crap?
I agree. There's so much money around Hyrule that you'll end up having to put money back into the chest.

well after getting it......its not really hard to get! I think u may as well get it

He's something that might work. Go to the Yeti Household [Shiverpeak?] Idk its been a long time since i picked up LoZ. But anyways run in and with your Ball and Chain in hand, smash all the suits of armor. One should reveal a flying skull. Kill that to get an Orange Rupee [Value: 100 rupees]. Leave the house, come back in, and see if the armor is back in place. If so, start your smashing again. again im not 100% sure this would work, simply because i havent tested it, but i know there is a flying skull in the armor that drops the rupee.

Im thinking about getting it eventually just to look coo and stuff, but if I wait Its not going to dissapear is it?

Well... if you're the type of Zelda player that gets all the heart pieces, the answer to whether or not you should get the armor is a no-brainer. And I am that type of player, so I got it.

And it's basically worthless. I use it to burn money so I can open up the (way too many!) rupee chests so they won't appear on my compas anymore. I practically never get below 5 hearts down, and I have 3 bottles full of rare chu jelly, great fairy tears, and a red fairy... When will I need invulnerability? It just looks cool.

Back