Get Your Pokemon HG and SS ^^

Heh, everyone is getting SoulSilver as I anticipated. Am I the only one who got HeartGold? :)

come on people. Ho-Oh is part of the game too! I'm getting Heartgold :)

nah your not the only one i went for Heargold

I expected SS to sell craploads more than HG, but I was suprised that plenty of people still got HG; myself included. Ho-Oh ftw. =D

I don't know if this is offtopic in this thread or where else to post about it and I just have to share it with someone because of the lulz.

Earlier today, I battled the Ecruteak City gym leader Morty. His Lv. 25 Gengar easily took out my Quilava, Geodude, Drowzee and Flaaffy (all at about Lv 20-25) using Shadow Ball, so I decided to send in my Lv. 10 Hoothoot (with Insomnia), thinking it would be easily OHKO'd but at least allow me a turn to revive Quilava.

Hoothoot ended up taking out Morty's Gengar with about 25 Pecks (the only damaging move it had). I was laughing my ass off the whole time as the Gengar's Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, and Mean Look (and possibly Dream Eater?) didn't affect Hoothoot at all. I wanted to record it with the Vs. Recorder but I guess you can only record at the Battle Frontier or when battling a friend, apparently. It would have made an awesome video, lol.

LOL! Hoothoot for uber tier.

Trust me. I may get it when my dad gets back from Arizona. I heard.... it's really crazy. It's gonna be difficult for me because Garchomp will still be Uber. :(

Garchomp probably isn't dropping a tier in Black/White either. =P Unless the metagame turns cold on us and Ice types run rampant... Which I don't see happening any time soon.

lol and everyone is getting cyndaquil XD but i got totodile

Guilty.

yeah! gengar kill all my pkmn with shadow ball too but i did thunder with flaaffy and give him quick claw to go first but i neened to do thunder wave to have a better chance

Lol, Ampharos is just as common a powerhouse as Cyndaquil in G/S/C, probably still is 2 gens later. :lol:

I already beat HG, ofcourse, and started SS. My playthrough on SS has been going slowly, though... Havn't gotten to the 4th gym yet, lol.

Back