Heart Gold & Soul Silver

[DS]Leader;1020651 said:
Well if its coming out this fall hopefully they add new legendaries and maybe some different types of Pokemon like.... Psychic/Ghost

Well techincaly they cant add any additional pokemon in the middle of the generation...
however....
Alternate forms...
you tell me...

Also, they wont do a crystal remake
remember Fire/Leaf red/green? they didnt make yellow. They made fire and leaf.
It will likely have all the story elements that crystal had, and likely a few things more...
more more...
MOAR.....

MOAR!!!!1

I assumed my thread was in the right place, this board is called PKMN Diamond/Pearl + I hadn't posted in a while. You know the rest.

Ofcourse, ofcourse, I didn't mean to blame you or anything. I do know the rest. :p

... Should we really be posting in this thread, though? It belongs in the other one; the original thread.

I really dont think it matters. Just post on both. You guys decide.

These games would top platinum by far. I just hope they make all the pokemon stronger cuz the level 40-50 elite four was lame. So hard to train pokemon.

In Platinum the E4 had lvl 50's Pokemon and they were pretty dang tough.... Bertha's Golem caught me off guard with it's Fire Punch 0.o

yeah but have you ever played GSC?

Platinum league: 50-60 firts try, 60-70 from 2nd on
GSC league: 40-50 always

GSC had a pathetic league

Clarie was annoying as f**k. There were no good ice types to use against Dragonair or Kingdra.

Yea, but there was still barely anything. Only ice types until then (not counting legendaries) ws Swinub and maybe Jynx, dont remember. And Swinub was OHKO by Dragonair Surf, same with Jynx by OHKO Flamethrower, and I tried using Feraligatr Icy wind combo but OHKO T-Bolt. Any other time Kingdra would be an ass. I ended up having to throw Gyarados at him.

How the hell'd Typhlosion survive? Kingdra was a BAMF. the way I won was by throwing in a weak poke to soak up a hyper beam, then I pounded him with Gyarados. Same way I beat Cynthia's Garchomp on Diamond. Threw in a straggler to soak up a giga impact, then fired away with somethin effective.

Back