Official Q & A Thread

Local only. DX! It's bullcrap... that makes getting Spiritomb annoying, and in general it's not as fun. We were hoping Platinum would have wi-fi Underground, but game freak didn't deliver... DX

Local only. DX! It's bullcrap... that makes getting Spiritomb annoying, and in general it's not as fun. We were hoping Platinum would have wi-fi Underground, but game freak didn't deliver... DX

Yeah sukz...
Ssbfreak- look at your profile q's, i'm to lazy to post agian here.

What do the reasons why pokemon grow fast and slow do. cause like rampardos is like 600,000 and drifblim is 1,600,000 and i found cranidos hard to train. So can anyone explain this to me?

What do the reasons why pokemon grow fast and slow do. cause like rampardos is like 600,000 and drifblim is 1,600,000 and i found cranidos hard to train. So can anyone explain this to me?

When you say [#] are you refering to exp points equvlency to lv.? [ex] Lv 40 gyarados having 130,000 exp and a lv 40 Gravler having 90,000 exp?

All pokemon species are programmed to fall into a category of how much EXP. they need in order to become lv. 100. There's only a few categories which Serebii lists as Eratic, Slow, Medium slow, Medium (I think), Medium fast, Fast, and Fluctuating. So basically, a species will always need a certain amount of EXP. These leveling up rates are basically just a measurement of how fast the pokemon gets to lv. 100.

I honestly don't know why you thought your Cranidos took longer to train than your Drifblim, but... eh. Maybe it's just you.

If I were to get pokemon Platinum, would a diamond/pearl guide book be pretty accurate or should I get the platinum guide book? (I have both books 1&2)

If I were to get pokemon Platinum, would a diamond/pearl guide book be pretty accurate or should I get the platinum guide book? (I have both books 1&2)

A d/p guide book will do just fine for most of it... The diffrences are minor, mainly, and in most cases un-noticable. Towards the end however, is when things change. theres about 10% extra in plat, but the gist of it is the same.

Or google "Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough"

All pokemon species are programmed to fall into a category of how much EXP. they need in order to become lv. 100. There's only a few categories which Serebii lists as Eratic, Slow, Medium slow, Medium (I think), Medium fast, Fast, and Fluctuating. So basically, a species will always need a certain amount of EXP. These leveling up rates are basically just a measurement of how fast the pokemon gets to lv. 100.

I honestly don't know why you thought your Cranidos took longer to train than your Drifblim, but... eh. Maybe it's just you.

Im baaaack peeps I lost my last user name & password so I made a new account

all I wanted to say is at least add this in your sig "credit for dxman" since I helped u with your sig btw no need for the spoilers

one more thing Y did u choose my sig ? r u looking for lvl 9 or under Mew
well I told u b4 download pokesav & get ur AR to work

all I wanted to say is at least add this in your sig "credit for dxman" since I helped u with your sig btw no need for the spoilers

^ Report this guy ^

No credit for you. The fact it says it's your quote is credit enough. :p

No, I have no need for lv. 9 or under Mews. I simply lol at your request, no offense. :p

^ Report this guy ^

... Why? I know I'm missing something, so do explain.

Back