Getting it today! hope no regreats

Amy_Rose

Sonic's Wifey
Mar 27, 2007
The reason why I'm so late to get it is because my fear of spiders :sick:
The last game i play of zelda was on 64 and involved the spiders in the tree :yikes: couldn't finish the game... yea but since ya make it sound sooo good im willing to overcome my fear :cool: laugh if you want to :lol: i just really hate spiders

powpowpow said:
dont worry theres no huge, hairy spider boss with a giant eye in this game...
*cries for some comfort*:sad: Why did they felt a need to put spiders... they could had put something else:wtf:

Last edited:
Somewhereovertherainbow said:
I hate spiders to but it felt good to kill it.:yesnod:
lol Yes it does! Im only up to the forest temple and yea.... I only killed 2 and the second one i plucked down:yesnod: i think i just need more rage towards them:mad5:

I only fear 2 types of spiders. The deadly black widow, and the evil brown recluse! The brown recluse is th only spider I know of whose venom actually puts people through torture.

I hate spiders. In fact, whenever I kill them at home they don't die because of the spray poison, they die because they drown. But anyway - it feels GREAT to kill Spiders on the game. Really really fun.

lol, glad to see I'm not so afraid of anything that I won't do it on a videogame.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope you can get past it lol.

:thumbsup:

There are spiders in Forest Temple which are small or big (only one in the center). The main event for spiders is in the Temple of Time where they have baby spiders and a huge boss spider (I swear no sarcasm).

Temple of Time:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G3y_Yb-Vbg&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

A video of the spider boss fight. The spider is huge. You can also see the babys.

I think that video will shake you up.

Last edited:
*cries for some comfort* Why did they felt a need to put spiders... they could had put something else

Gohma is a classic boss. They can't just not put Gohma in the game. :p

Gohma was always easy to beat. But then, she was the first ever boss in the Ocarina of Time, they can't really be hard to beat...

don't worry about it, i hate spiders:eek: (well any insec for that matter). I go out of my way to kill any bug!!!! I hope they all DIE!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Back