Getting it today! hope no regreats

trisyyy said:
don't worry about it, i hate spiders:eek: (well any insec for that matter). I go out of my way to kill any bug!!!! I hope they all DIE!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
Thats pretty cruel...
Id go off in a whole (what did that spider ever do to you) thing but its not necissary.
You dont like spiders so much that you needed courage to buy the game, Amy? lol, but I hope you get over your arachniphobia. They save more lives then they take in some places.
As for Ghoma, that boss was actually one of the most fun bosses in the game, if you ask me.

MetroidFan said:
I only fear 2 types of spiders. The deadly black widow, and the evil brown recluse! The brown recluse is th only spider I know of whose venom actually puts people through torture.
Brown Recluse omg...I got bit by one... It hurt really bad, I went to the hospital and they lanced the wound. When you first get bit you don't even know its a Brown Recluse until the day after when your skin starts to rot.

What did the Spider do? Nothing. Except crawling to close to someone that dislikes them. It's not fair, but when is anything ever fair?

Well I guess not to that helpfull litle spider anymore. Remember your bad karma with spiders, man...

Back