Getting my Wii tomorrow - Must have games?

Kent K25

Wii Nooooob
Nov 9, 2007
Ok, so I had two Xbox 360's and finally decided to sell one and get a Wii. I'm picking it up tomorrow...

What are the MUST HAVE games? Especially ones that make good use of the Wiimotion, since that's the appeal to me in getting the Wii.

I suggest on getting one of the following games..

- Mario Strikers Charged
- Resident Evil Four
- Mario Pary 8
- Super Paper Mario
- Zelda Twilight Princess
- Wario Ware Smooth Moves

Zelda errrrrr
Yep there are more

Syntax said:

- Mario Strikers Charged
- Resident Evil Four
- Mario Pary 8
- Super Paper Mario
yay!....warioware is a must for fun!

welcome to wiichat....im wario

and dont forget metroid prime 3: corruption

Syntax said:

- Mario Strikers Charged
- Resident Evil Four
- Mario Pary 8
- Super Paper Mario

Need For Speed: Pro Street, wiimote = Your steering wheel

Wow, active forum! Glad to have found it.

The one I'm getting actually comes with Mario Strikers, Need for Speed Carbon, and Call of Duty 3. The guy bought it 2 months ago, but has no time to play it, his loss = my gain

Any of you have MLB Power Pro's? I've heard good things about it. How about Tiger Woods 07 or 08?

Kent K25 said:
Wow, active forum! Glad to have found it.

The one I'm getting actually comes with Mario Strikers, Need for Speed Carbon, and Call of Duty 3. The guy bought it 2 months ago, but has no time to play it, his loss = my gain

Any of you have MLB Power Pro's? I've heard good things about it. How about Tiger Woods 07 or 08?

Noooooo, wait for Need For Speed: PRO Street not Carbon, there only like 3 ppl that talk about NFS here and your 1 of them, I wanna trade wii codes with Pro street ppl. :yesnod:

I'm buying it used, so I'm just getting the games he all ready has....

I've been looking for a while and finally found a good deal.

Wii Stock system (console, wiimote, nunchuk, wiisports, etc)
extra wiimote and nunchuk
NFS Carbon
COD 3
Mario Strikers

All for $375.

He had it listed for more money, but he kinda lives outside of the major city regions here so I think people have skipped his ad, not wanting to make the drive, but my in-laws live there too, so I'm all over it since I'm there for the weekend anyway.

Welcome to the forums Kent. Mario Galaxy comes out very soon, and that's a must have. Also Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 is coming out shortly and that has up to 32 player online. Battalion Wars 2 and Zack and Wiki are other great choices. It sounds like you're all set for games though, looking at that deal.

ok must have:
-Mario Galaxy
-Resident Evil 4
-WII sports (comes bundled with the console)
-The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess

There really isnt many at the moment, nintendo ussually sticks with their first party titles but this could change with the popularity if the WII

You're missing Zack and Wiki and Metroid Prime 3 on that list Dayoh. They got 9 and 9.5 from IGN respectively.

Thanks for the continued input guys.

Counting down the hours until I finally meet up with the guy to get it.

Back