GH3: Wii or 360?

strommsarnac

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
USA, Central Ohio
So my daughter was playing the GH3 demo on the 360 last weekend. She was using the 360 controller and loving the game.

My delima is Wii or 360. Facts are: My Wii is connected to the family room TV while my 360 is usually connected to my Dell 24" LCD also used by my killer quad core PC. The 360 is usually in my home office.

If I get the 360 version for her, I'll have to move the 360 back and forth. The wife tends to get annoyed when I want to play "my kind" of 360 games in the family room :) With the Wii version, she can just boot up the Wii and switch the TV/AV inputs and start playing.

The concerns I have are: Mono vs. stereo. Downloadable content. Playability (same on Wii as 360 out of the box?).

Thoughts.

If the Wii had DLC available, then I would easily say that one. Since it doesn't and you have the choice of either one, I would go with the 360 version.

You have a quad-core PC?

I didn't know those exsisted.

painba||er said:
The 360. Better graphics, better online, better DLC.

No friend codes.

Last edited:
iOwnage said:
You have a quad-core PC? I didn't know those exsisted.
QUOTE]

:) Yep. I'm a PC guy at heart. Especially for FPS games. For about $1200us I bought an Antec P180 case, Intel Q6600 (quad-core cpu) 2.44ghz, 4GB RAM, eVGA 8800GTX 768MB video card, MSI P35 Plat mainboard, OCZ 750W PSU, V1 CPU cooler. I used my existing 80&250GB SATA drives and DL-DVD Burner and Dell 24" WLCD.

I love it, great for the money. Wasn't going to spend the $500 for just a bit more performance.

Back