gift card ?

anthonybest1

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3428-8826-2456-3690
what is this wii gift card i've been hearing about? anyone know?

My bad.

Never heard of the Wii Gift Certificate before.

What does it do?
I got a Wii Gift Card from 'GAME' Which is just the same as any Card except you can top it up like a phone and use it when you wish. Just so happens it came out as a lauch item for the Wii's release

Wii_Smurf said:
What does it do?
I got a Wii Gift Card from 'GAME' Which is just the same as any Card except you can top it up like a phone and use it when you wish. Just so happens it came out as a lauch item for the Wii's release

You pay $250 dollars for it and someone can bring it to target and get a wii.

Thats a stupid idea LOL!
Think about loosing it. It'd be terrible. Why not just walk in and pay for it with your Bank card there and then.

Wii_Smurf said:
Thats a stupid idea LOL!
Think about loosing it. It'd be terrible. Why not just walk in and pay for it with your Bank card there and then.

It's an American thing. We like gift cards. And if you don't lose your "bank" card then you probably won't lose a gift card.

Still, Why not just walk in and buy it with a Bank card.
And why do they need to make it light up. Abit too much just for a console don't ya think?

Wii_Smurf said:
Still, Why not just walk in and buy it with a Bank card.
And why do they need to make it light up. Abit too much just for a console don't ya think?

It was used around christmas to be used as a gift. Primarily when they didn't have any in stock.

it was a limited edition target gift card that was released around the time of wii if you want you can still buy some off of ebay. they glow with blue LED's

oh ok cool so its a big bag of dog pooh:lol:

Back