Give Me Reason

JCpackers05 said:
well first off.....i think ur leaning more to the 360 cause u seemed alot like u were complaining in that thread.....so in my opinion u dont need any motivation from anyone to get what ever you want...and you wasted ur time with this thread....i mean do you really expect anyone to say get a 360 on a Wii discussion site.....man people like you shouldnt even make an account if your going to post stupid things like this.....i rest my case

And people like you should be banned as I believe harrassment is against the rules.

Common sense - the person posted on a Wii forum asking for reasons to get one instead of a 360 - does that not tell you that he/she is actually leaning more towards Wii? This thread isn't a waste of time, he/she is simply asking for advice. Let's follow his/her wishes. If you can't say anything nice, then don't contribute to the thread - easy solution.

first off.....that wasnt at all harrassment i think u should learn what that is before accusing someone of it.....plus everything i said was opinion and i dont think it was mean at all.....so if u dont like my opinions....dont read my comments...simple as that

meh do i dare pull up the elebits video showing the guy play with barely only moving his wrists while doing full movements in teh game?

I'm convinced that when I get my wii ill get my hardcore Xbox friend to buy one too when he gets to try out FPS games with the wiimote.

Thank you, I think I am def going to get a Wii now just as long as it comes out before christmas in europe. It looks like it's gunna be a great console, thanks for the feedback.

Ok, first, I'd get a Wii. Why? It'll revolutionize FPS's, make stradegies easier, and doesn't cost alot.

Second, involving the aching wrist: you don't need to wave it all nuts like they do in the commercial. That's to over dramatitize the games. You can aim just as you do with a basic mouse; it moves a little and still the pointer moves quite a bit.

Another thing I'd like to add real quickly, this whole thing of Wii being a second console/not for hardcore gamers... I feel like I should not be taking Wii so seriously as I am a hardcore gamer. Other than Zelda, Red Steel and Resident Evil I have not heard of no other games that are that hardcore?

Dossage said:
Another thing I'd like to add real quickly, this whole thing of Wii being a second console/not for hardcore gamers... I feel like I should not be taking Wii so seriously as I am a hardcore gamer. Other than Zelda, Red Steel and Resident Evil I have not heard of no other games that are that hardcore?

I would agree that it can act as a complement to other consoles, but I wouldn't take that as meaning it's not for hardcore gamers. On the contrary, I would say this console is even more hardcore than usual, especially now the player is more involved in the gameplay.

Call Of Duty 3, Far Cry, and Metroid Prime 3 seem pretty hard core and intense. Especially with this controller, to add on to Napalmbrain's post.

Back