God Of War III

Otacon09

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2009
Im really looking forward for this game. Kratos is back and he looks a bit MAD !

DAMN!! I forgot. but hey you beat me to it. Trailer is Awesome. the game should come with some wicked action.!

its funny the trailer was the reason i made the thread and forgot to put the trailer up.

MSG5 !!!

you should edit your op and embed the video in it.

anyways epic trailer, gonna have to check this out even though im not a fan of the series, i missed the first 2 (3 if u count chains of olympas) installments

No worries about missing the last two installments just know that Kratos is mad as hell and some Gods are ganna get the Axe.

Last edited:
It is so tempting to get a PS3 for this.
Candidate for greatest game of all time? I think so.

i might be getting off topic here ... i think i read rumors on somewhere about another installment. MGS 5... should be a really good game if its anything like MGS 4

Last edited:
The next installment is an iPod game called Metal Gear Touch. It appears to be a shooting challenge similar to Duckhunt that is set during events of MGS4.

I don't see why alot of people are saying they will buy a PS3 for this game. It's just a damn 6 hour action game.

god of war 3 wont be six hours, i can gaurentee that.

thats just not the kind of things developers do these days when it's a single player game only.

however i agree with you that getting a PS3 for GoW3 is retarted. im not even sure if i wanna play it, looks bad ass but its still just a button mashing action game with pretty visuals.

god of war 3 wont be six hours, i can gaurentee that.

thats just not the kind of things developers do these days when it's a single player game only.

however i agree with you that getting a PS3 for GoW3 is retarted. im not even sure if i wanna play it, looks bad ass but its still just a button mashing action game with pretty visuals.

That's exactly how I feel about it and any other action game. Now if it were more like Zelda then god damnit I would buy it in a sec. I want to have like a huge map with all these segments of new adventures with puzzles and new armor, magic and weapons to get.

But from what I have played in the original GoW, it was just simply button mashing while getting orbs to unlock a spell which is nice and all but it's not enough.

As for the length, okay... maybe 9 or 10 hours but sadly on from what I have been hearing for developers they actually think shorter single player games are what's best. They say people do not like longer games because they get tired and stop playing them. I read a few articles about this where devs say it in interviews. Which made me sick because I like long games, so long as it doesn't become tedious and repetitive. Like Zelda :)

Back