God of War Coming Soon to PS3

With that new deal that will be released where you can get MGS4 in a bundle with the PS3, the PS3 sales will most probably rocket.

SensesFail said:
i always kinda brushed god of war off as a game i wouldnt enjoy at all but i saw the demo for download on PSN today so i got it and transfered it to my psp and man. great graphics and game play i might actually buy this game. and if i play through it ill probably get the ps3 version

Its only like 6 hours long according to reviews

My brother is a big fan of god of war but even he is not going to buy the game. He hasn't even bought god of war 2 because it still costs $40 and its not worth the money for such a small game.

sagema said:
The budget for MGS4 is staggering, and the $60 price point will dramatically weaken it's potential sales. It will be another Gears of War. Huge on hype, but sell less than 5 million units (Which is ok with a realistic budget).

Overall MGS4 will probably sell 3-4 million units, and later on break past 8 million. The reason I feel this will eventually sell so many units is this will be the best -exclusive- PS3 game on the console next to God of War 3. Another bonus is I'm sure Sony covered a lot of the expenses to make MGS4 and GoW3. I can bet a million dollars that the game won't sell more than 5 million units the first month. But I'm not rich so my loss.

you know its impossible for someone to sell 5 million units in 1 month? Halo 3 didn't even sell that much in a month and it was the fastest selling game in history.

i gotta say that metal gear ps3 package was a smart fricken move by sony and they should think about a gow3 package too. (they got a god of war psp coming out, why not a ps3?)

Back