Godfather: female crew member

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
So I read a post on this site that you can hire a female crew member in 5 different spots in the city. One in each district. I am assuming they are the women in the red hooker outfits that you can flirt or make a move on. Anyways that is the only option it gives me, nothing comes up for me to hire them. Anyone else played this and figured it out? Thanks.

i never had a female henchman in the game :tard:

i know the hookers in the brothels help you out with information on the corrupt NYPD captain

i hate to say it but he might have just been :(

to confirm, go to IGN and see if anyone talks about it

or google “women hitmen in black hand edition”

something along those lines

Yeah I tried googling it before posting ..... nothing came up.. ah well!:mad5:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i hate to say it but he might have just been :(

just for the record officer i was not lying :aureola:

it depends on your level. i'm not sure how much of the game you have to do but i had was about 75% complete in everything before i noticed she was in the room and was high up the ladder. i'd already taken out 2 of the families as well.

how far on in the game are you? you can hire them - i aint making it up. i'm just not sure what you have to do to be able to hire them

also, the 5 women will be in your safe house where you save and not in an adjacent room like the other red women are

Stallyon said:
just for the record officer i was not lying :aureola:

it depends on your level. i'm not sure how much of the game you have to do but i had was about 75% complete in everything before i noticed she was in the room and was high up the ladder. i'd already taken out 2 of the families as well.

how far on in the game are you? you can hire them - i aint making it up. i'm just not sure what you have to do to be able to hire them

also, the 5 women will be in your safe house where you save and not in an adjacent room like the other red women are

dont you use that tone of voice with me younge man! :p

i only see the women in the black corsets while playing the game....i havent played in a while but im at about 70 something percent? i havent had time to keep up and play it now that i got RE4. im a snot i know

anyways you liar you, i have no women henchmen you sexist beast you <3333333

Weird . .. I am Don of New York, 95% game completion. I haven't seen any girls in the rooms I save in from the list you gave. And you say the girl was high up the ladder ..what safe house has a ladder? Or did I misunderstand you:lol: I really want to find one !!!:sick:

do you own all safe houses? have you completed most of the missions? have you completed most of the hits?

i've lent my game out to a friend but will ask for it back, go to the safe house and take a picture of her

great! now on my day off im going to play godfather looking for this friggen woman hitman!!!!!!!!!!!! damn you stallyon and island!!!! :lol:

im all too curious myself. but then again, you 2 are much farther than me in the game so i really gotta step up......this means i have to take out RE4 and take a break from that :(

Back