Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Just in time for Christmas for those spoiled kids

Heres a link if you have the cash
Now for the copy paste
Nintendo Wii SUPREME the worlds most expensive games console

Uniquely designed and crafted by Stuart Hughes

The Nintendo Wii SUPREME Officially the most unique and expensive in the world. Six months of precise workmanship went into creating the ultimate gaming station which boasts over 2,500 grams of solid 22ct gold. The front buttons are home to 78 x 0.25 ct Flawless diamonds which total 19.5 ct. Available as a limited edition of only 3 to be made.
Not the most expensive
Ive seen some pre development ones go for more.
I dont want one thought as it wont match all the other consoles I have

The cost?
A cool £299,995
I can think of better ways to spend that much, but then again im not "bling"

Man thats a sexy wii.I would like that but i defently dont have the money for that.

Although the Gold Wii does look amazing, I'd say its just not worth it. Except for the immense amout of gold on the outside, nothing has really changed...Still works like a regular Wii and does the same things, nothing special. Now if the graphics were better, or something special came with it, now that'd be a deal.

Although the Gold Wii does look amazing, I'd say its just not worth it. Except for the immense amout of gold on the outside, nothing has really changed...Still works like a regular Wii and does the same things, nothing special. Now if the graphics were better, or something special came with it, now that'd be a deal.

At that price its more of a collector thing and they dont care that its exactly the same on the inside they want it because its rare

Its so SHINEY!:lol:
I wish they showed the picture of the remote.

Last edited:
Back