golden gun

I've done it numerous time it's either you "camp",Or you get on a roll and every person you see is dead in a second.

Golden Gun games are probably the quickest matches in Goldeneye. Namely because you only need 8 kills with the gun to win, and with everyone killing each other to get to the player who has the gun they only have to deal with one or two players at a time. Though the intervals between them can be fairly short. The downside of getting the gun is the time it actually takes to equip it which takes even longer if your sprinting, as well as being marked on everyone's map and dealing with people who like to camp and farm during the match. Overall it's a good mode for quick exp with bonus exp for getting a 5 kill streak with the gun, but not so good for over half of the people in the match.

Ooooops didn't know I thought I posted it up in ge and thanks for that advice bxym I sure will try

Yeah - I think I said this in a "best way to get xp" post. Bottom line with GG is it really only benefits the player that wins...especially in a quick match. If you are good with the GG, you can almost shut out the competition XP-wise with a fast 40 pts.

Also, if you are good enough to do it, it is a great way to rack up winning streaks in a hurry.

i got good once but i cant contain my excitement and start rushing. trying harder each time i play.

Back