Golden Gun Screw ups

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
ive been playing golden gun for a while and somtimes i get the golden gun then i walk around and shoot someone but they dont die. I know i shot them becasue the little X comes up on the reticule. And at other times i press the shoot button but it dosent shoot. can u guys relate to this?

ive never had this happen. the game is very glitchy and laggy at times. try to be patient.
what is up with ppl hiding in the boxes in station!! ugh! annoying

I was playing it in memorial and after no one got the gun it moved under the statue in the middle of the map, so it turned into a conflict match with 40 points instead of 30.

ive had similar happen to me. not on goldengun though, but often ill be holding the trigger and going "ah shoot! dodgy firing pin!" (words to that effect). seems it happens on certain weapons more than others for me- or just seems that way- kunara is a bad one, as is a shotgun (all shotguns) for me.

ive had similar happen to me. not on goldengun though, but often ill be holding the trigger and going "ah shoot! dodgy firing pin!" (words to that effect). seems it happens on certain weapons more than others for me- or just seems that way- kunara is a bad one, as is a shotgun (all shotguns) for me.
gg today sorry about the proxies just get them get myself to lol well see you on the field.

I was playing it in memorial and after no one got the gun it moved under the statue in the middle of the map, so it turned into a conflict match with 40 points instead of 30.

lol i do tht sometimes, guard the goldengun for fun. seems stupid to but its fun. Hows WC these days? it was an ok clan but i left to go to the M/isfits. And i See u got some new players? anyways played some good games tho. Say hi to them for me.

ye, cheers for the game.....

it was a warm up for me and it showed.... i even got you with a bloody great single tap to the head.... shame we were on the same team :sick:

been playing badly lately- with the odd good game thrown in.

hopefully we can caatch up again some time- i thought i had you added- but i must be dreaming- or forgot like normal...

add me?

Back