I'm confused about this MOHH2 Wi-Fi Connection.

HammerBro.

The worst "usernamer"
Feb 7, 2008
Wii Online Code
1281-8803-8197-5231
Well I just started and I wanna have fun. However, I'm very confused.

I join a game, choose a team (like allies), gun, all that. I walk around and people are not shooting me, yet I see other people shooting each other. After a little while, I was like screw this, I'll ask people on WiiChat.

So could someone explain to me what I'm supposed to do? I'm very confused.

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

you probably entered a deathmatch server, it's where you're by yourself and no one helps you.

and no, it's not in the wrong forum.

Last edited:
There were some games that were titled "noobsonly" and titles like that (which I am a noob)...

HammerBro. said:
There were some games that were titled "noobsonly" and titles like that (which I am a noob)...
pretty much places where advanced people make games to attract ppl like you and me only to get owned.

Well I'm starting to understand it. What the difference between Deathmatch, TeamDeathmatch, and Infiltration? Thanks for your help by the way.

EDIT: Oh wait, Deathmatch you told me. So it's like I just kill whoever I find right? But what about the other 2?

Last edited:
team death match is 1 side of people against another, you have people on your team helping you

infiltration is just capture the flag, you go to the oppopnents side and take their flag and get it your side with your flag still held by your team.

Thanks for the help. :)

no problem, just leave the money under the rock and you can keep your thumbs.

Back