Skill>Weapons

Hahaha, Mello is just like dawson, or KWAEL. It is fun to recognize beating them though. They're just massive spammers. Maybe boosted.

^This is true. Idk if they really boosted or not, but it's still satifiying to put a fake 56er in their place.

Still, nonetheless, the power the higher lvl tiered weapons make up for spraying.

Basically, if you're a lower level person, just pick up their dropped ivana, strata or whatever and just unload in their face. I made Mello rage quit once (56er. Dunno if legit or not, but I made him rage quit. Had a 5 dom on him).

lol, I know Mello. He's not the best... He does stay 'till the end though, which is nice.

No, he raged quit on me when i was going 14-0 (I picked up his thermal gambit and an ivana.)

Oh, the few times I played him he never raged quit. Maybe he rage quitted you because you used his guns, that annoys me A LOT when noobs spay at me with my guns.

Gotta agree with epsilon.I'm a lvl.53, a terrible TERRIBLE run/gunner. All of my shot gun accolades are unfinished. Im a sniper and a camper. However. Since adding the Masteron, with proxies, and changing to run/gun on in the NightClub, and Facility I'm owning people. I used to camp/snipe those levels(in TC) for 12-15 kills. Now I'm in the 20's. The Master is simply a devestatingly powerful weapon.

Back