GoldenEye 007 Multiplayer Trailer [HD]

Honestly I'm surprised they're still going forward with this abomination of a game. Activision just handed the Goldeneye IP over to Nintendo and they have literally remade the game into a Call of Duty clone.

It's a complete disgrace to Rare's Nintendo 64 variant. Activision and Nintendo are just cashing in on the memories of a generation that remembered Goldeneye.

Heck, that whole trailer is just one big laughingstock. I can already tell it'll be offering way less content and replayability than its N64 predecessor.

8 Classic Characters: Compared to dozens you could pick in the N64 game

Game Modifiers: They were called Cheats back then, and this is just another name for them, which is still less content. Paintball Mode? Seriously? They should just save themselves the trouble and add a cheat menu but that isn't going to happen.

This game is not bringing multiplayer back to its roots. It's cutting up the N64 GE007's roots and throwing them into a fire.

y the golden gun looks like a lego & it looks like it might be buggy "i hope not" i still very much want this game, so i hope'n for it to be great!" but i have no patience for its release date so i doubt ill end up getting cuz ill be busy with the games comin out in sept "spiderman"

Back