Mario And Sonic at the olympics? are we Interested?

jacky i think you read minds for a living, just wondering how much does that pay?

I really dont care that its obvious that sonic can beat all of them. But if you like the wii alot then gets this game for the fun of it and if you dont like it then send it back.

im not even gonna dignify this pathetic excuse for a game by even giving it a name for now on im just gonna call it,

Masatogis

figure out what Masatog =
is = is shite

this game is gonna be ausome and its wifi

when is it realising for europe

i havnt read up on this much at all or seen any videos but it just doesnt intereste me. theres far more interesting games coming out than a track and field game where you shack the remote to run or whatever. lol

I think this looks like an anti-climactic title to finally bring these two iconic vid game characters together (gonna go out on a limb here and guess that more than 50% of the people posting here were in diapers or not born when Mario made his first appearance.

I may wax nostaligic, but I would have loved to see them launch this collaboration as a classic 2-D side scroller with some kick ass graphics and some of the best points of both classic Mario and Sonic gameplay.

Scuzz buster, great point

a 2D mix would have been brilliant, i mean the 3d games are all mostly dissapointing.

But now. they are appearing side by side in BRAWL (im soo excited)

and the subspace emissionary thingy is co-op (sonic and mario) and its side scrolling,

so woo hoo.

Goodbye

masatogis (courtisy of Red-Streak)

helo Brawl (which i would have definatly got even if it didnt have sonic)

Thought id bring this thread back up as, mario and sonic, seems to be in a lot of threadsd recently, ill start by saying WHY? do you people want it

i mean masatogis is gonna suck. average of 68% or so so far

I've had it for a week now and I love it. really takes me back to the track and field days in the arcade. Me and my wife play it together, it's very addictive.

I have been playing this game non-stop since I got it, and theres a reason why its sold out in most of the shops and on many peoples christmas lists! Its so much fun, especially when your playing against your friends.

In connection to this, there is a competition where you can get either Sonic or Mario to come to your school. All you have to do is email [email protected] (if you want Mario to come to your school) OR email [email protected] (if you want Sonic to come to your school) To enter you just need to enter your NAME, SCHOOL NAME and SCHOOL LOCATION. It's as easy as that, but hurry as the closing date is the 14th December.

Chute said:
I've had it for a week now and I love it. really takes me back to the track and field days in the arcade. Me and my wife play it together, it's very addictive.
Thats why i want to get it too, i used to love those games. Track & Field, Hypersports, Decathalon (the 1500m would make most 'hardcore' gamers cry like little girls if they played it now), Summer Games etc.

Its worth getting for the nostalgia alone, add in Mario and Sonic together for the first time ever and the fact that its the type of game that is fun to play with friends ensured it a place on my Christmas list.

Back