goldeneye

Im not sure if it is a Nintendo Licenced game. I know it's come out for a Nintendo Product but I really don't know. And im not a big fan on VC lol so im not bothered but if people want it then it should be done

Rare owns that game. i don't think there a chance of a VC download for that game, but then again i could be wrong.

I hope you're wrong cuz this honestly has to be my favorite James Bond game to ever come out. And thats sad considering how it came out for N64 and its graphics are nothing compared to the Gamecube ones...but of course we all know that 90% of the GC Bond games were sh*t so graphics aren't everything. If it does come out and the graphics look a lil better I'll definitely pick it. The 1P was amazing, intricate, and long which I enjoyed. And the MP was the greatest thing on Earth at the time.

no chance unless Rare is nice to Nintendo. We'll also be missing Diddy Kong racing, Jetforce Gemina, Coker, Perfect Dark and Banjoo Kazoo 1 and 2.

JerrodDRagon said:
no chance unless Rare is nice to Nintendo. We'll also be missing Diddy Kong racing, Jetforce Gemina, Coker, Perfect Dark and Banjoo Kazoo 1 and 2.
bingo. thanks for the backup.

Goldeneye was the best damn fps game to EVER hit a console. The mp rocked!

i don't know if rare will release it for VC but i don't see any reason why they shouldn't! I'm just glad I own it on the N64 so I can still play it :D

JerrodDRagon said:
Donkey Kong is owned by nintendo and any game involving donkey kong characters is owned by nintendo so there is a very good chance of us seeing Diddy Kong racing. Diddy Kong racing just came out for the DS anyways though.

Jetforce Gemini, Conker, Perfect Dark, and Banjo Kazooie will not be coming to the wii most likely because those are all owned by Rare who is owned by Microsoft.

As for goldeneye, it's really not up to Rare or Microsoft as Activision (pretty sure it's activision at least) owns the rights for Bond Games now.

Once again DK64 is owned by Nintendo and Rareware only helped.

I've never hearof Lyat Wars.

I am really sad that Jet Force Gemini and Banjo-Kazzoie and Banjo-tooie won't come out on the VC. JFG and B-K are some of my favorite games.

Also I want Perfect Dark.

EDIT: I heard that Banjo-Kazzoie 3 is coming out for Xbox. Oh how I hate Rareware now for leaving Nintendo.

I bet that Square Enix and Rareware are sorry for leaving Nintendo now, the Wii is beating MS and Sony down bad.

rooskie54 said:
Donkey Kong is owned by nintendo and any game involving donkey kong characters is owned by nintendo so there is a very good chance of us seeing Diddy Kong racing. Diddy Kong racing just came out for the DS anyways though.

Jetforce Gemini, Conker, Perfect Dark, and Banjo Kazooie will not be coming to the wii most likely because those are all owned by Rare who is owned by Microsoft.

As for goldeneye, it's really not up to Rare or Microsoft as Activision (pretty sure it's activision at least) owns the rights for Bond Games now.

1) Banjo and Coker were taken out of the DS game
2) Rare can make games for the Posrtable systems just not the Main System
3) Putting the game on the Wii goes against Microsoft's contract with Rare and would need to make another agreement with Nintendo.

Laslty anyone but me surprised that Rare has not made a remake of 007 for the 360?

JerrodDRagon said:
1) Banjo and Coker were taken out of the DS game
2) Rare can make games for the Posrtable systems just not the Main System
3) Putting the game on the Wii goes against Microsoft's contract with Rare and would need to make another agreement with Nintendo.

Laslty anyone but me surprised that Rare has not made a remake of 007 for the 360?
Putting goldeneye on the wii doesn't go against microsoft's contract as neither rare or microsoft hold ownership of the bond license. Activision has to give the go ahead for it to happen.

And not at all surprised that there is no Rare remake of 007. They don't have the bond license so it would be illegal for them to do so.

rare still can make handheld games for nintendo and
007 licence is Activision, which is better chance than MS

Back