Got my replacement wii from NOA, poor packaging :(

infinkc

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Got my replacement for my broken wii by UPS, all i hear is my doorbell and them a big clack sound. Go outside and find this small box. Open it up and its the wii! I would think nintendo would package their units better. All there is seperating the wii is a single layer of small bubble wrap and the cardboard box. I bet this thing has taken a beating with UPS. I know the UPS driver threw this thing on the concrete floor, to me it felt just like a book before i opened the package. Well if your wondering it does work, but for how long im not sure.

Attachments

• DSC04289.JPG
    DSC04289.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 259
infinkc said:
Got my replacement for my broken wii by UPS, all i hear is my doorbell and them a big clack sound. Go outside and find this small box. Open it up and its the wii! I would think nintendo would package their units better. All there is seperating the wii is a single layer of small bubble wrap and the cardboard box. I bet this thing has taken a beating with UPS. I know the UPS driver threw this thing on the concrete floor, to me it felt just like a book before i opened the package. Well if your wondering it does work, but for how long im not sure.

Bubble wrap! that's better than Sony does, lol. My brother had one of those shelf stereos break on him and we packaged it all up nice in the original styrofoam to send back to some service center and they send it back with no padding whatsoever. The local Sony authorized dealer just gave him his money back when it suprisingly didn't work and said he would take it up with Sony.

yea i hear you man im on my 3rd replacement because my second one arrived just like that, with no fragile stickers may i add, and guess what its having a hard time reading the discs and when i use the wii mote to shut it off or turn it on, the green light comes or stays on and the screen remains black.....i wonder why

by the way when mine came, the packaging had a huge dent in it
if #3 breaks im returning it to the store and waiting for a shipment so i can swap it out

Back