Got My Wii Today :)

WOW

Take a second to advertise you have a few Wii points you will NEVER use and look at what a celebrity you become.

First off...

I OFFERED THEM TO PRODIGY, NOT EVERYBODY WHO WANTED TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND ASK FOR THEM

Second...

PRODIGY DIDNT EVEN ADD ME TO HIS FRIENDS LIST AFTER I OFFERED THEM SO HE REALLY DIDNT WANT THEM, PROBABLY JUST TRYING TO PULL SOME GOOF TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD OFFER FREE WII POINTS TO HIM.

So figuring Prodigy didnt need them and Im really annoyed at everyone private messaging me for them, they can pretty much sit there and do nothing until they expire whenever that is.

Prodigy, have fun with the new Wii, and again I definitly reccomend MOH 2. I have it and will probably never play it again due to COD4 on PS3, so if you want it cheap pm me.

JohnnyRed said:
WOW

Take a second to advertise you have a few Wii points you will NEVER use and look at what a celebrity you become.

First off...

I OFFERED THEM TO PRODIGY, NOT EVERYBODY WHO WANTED TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND ASK FOR THEM

Second...

PRODIGY DIDNT EVEN ADD ME TO HIS FRIENDS LIST AFTER I OFFERED THEM SO HE REALLY DIDNT WANT THEM, PROBABLY JUST TRYING TO PULL SOME GOOF TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD OFFER FREE WII POINTS TO HIM.

So figuring Prodigy didnt need them and Im really annoyed at everyone private messaging me for them, they can pretty much sit there and do nothing until they expire whenever that is.

Prodigy, have fun with the new Wii, and again I definitly reccomend MOH 2. I have it and will probably never play it again due to COD4 on PS3, so if you want it cheap pm me.
wat do u call cheap? lol

and of course i want them! thank u!

and i did add u!

JohnnyRed
8104 0759 9326 2694

maybe u have them wrong, or ill double check ur fc

Hey

Hey, the best game 2 get would have to be Boogie, U can't beat it, so uh.... hi. I'm Drummer11. I just wanted 2 tell U that Boogie's the best game

Deanis said:
Drummer, you got much to back up that claim? A lot of ppl dont like that game.
i played it didnt reall like it, but its good

but i prefer gh3 over it ;)

Super Smash Bros Brawl!!!
Coming out March 9
Get it
Its the best game in the world...
until the next one.

i resered it yesterday :)

Back