Just got my Wii... reaction

chiefraven

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2007
Well i just got my wii today... also bought RedSteel as well... i must say i'm not really satisfied with the game at all. Wii Sports was alright, but it's too simplistic for my taste... all you can do is pitch or hit... you get to control one character. that's it.

RedSteel was alright i only played for a few minutes... but aiming is **** in this game.

The graphic is ok for me. but i can't picture anyone playing any shoot'em up games like halo or anything that requires precise aiming and control with wii.

maybe someone can enlighten me?

i'm going to try to return redsteel considering i just bought it like an hour ago. hopefully they'll let me return it. sigh

what are some good games to get for wii? and what do you guys think of my comment?

zelda is gold. aiming is very good on zelda. so it's not that you can't aim good on wii, it's just maybe the RedSteel developers didnt do as good a job as they could have. I dont know though, having not played it yet.

Red Steel sucks ass.
It was rated the worst game for Wii right now.
You should've read up on it before actually buying it.

blueradio said:
Red Steel sucks ass.
It was rated the worst game for Wii right now.
You should've read up on it before actually buying it.

That's a matter of opinion, by some gaming experts it's rated the worst but looking from rater to rater it is also the most varying game imo. It has scores as low as 2 or 3 out of 10 and as high as 8 or 9. I think it just depends on how the game comes off for you.

some people just dont like redsteel, i love it. The aiming needs some getting used to.

You did 2 things wrong:

1) you havent played redsteel enough yet, but your sending it back after few minutes? get into the game first and get used to it. you might find yourself enjoying it.

2) you bought a wii WITHOUT Zelda? Is this even possible? :lol:

get zelda and madden and u will be very happy.

well that anoiying person/spirit or what ever it is's voice is very annoiying, and i personally think that the story is utter crap

omfg gtfo how can you say zeldas boring that game is the best you know the ppl that say a game is boring that usually means they arnt good at it lol, sigh if any1 needs ill be in the angry room

people who hate zelda hate having to solve puzzles..alot of them.
So go and suck some bumcrack

Zelda is fun, but not the best Wii game. Elebits cought me by suprise of how awsome the gameplay was and the Edit Modeis incredible, but Elebits has some very cheesy voice acting and storyline, but that didn't bother me, the game is fun. WarioWare: Smooth Moves is very fun and one of the best Multiplayer games, unless you only like completing games as the game is somewhat short, but there is always the other games and all of the microgames to collect.

My ratings of my Wii games:

Twilight Princess: 9.0
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz: 8.5
Excite Truck: 8.5
Elebits: 9.5
WarioWare: Smooth Moves: 9.5

Super Mario Galaxy will get a 10.0 if it is as good as some of the videos I've seen. I almost drooled on my keyboard when I saw some videos!

nintendowiiconsole said:
WARNING - Legend f Zelda : TP is very boring!

So get Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
r u not a nintendo fan , if not gimmie us your wii and wii will dispose of it properly <smashmywii.com> I think thats it???:yikes:

Back