Got robbed today lol

um ok...that acually happened?! how is that funny? and u got a gun held to ur head...wow

LOL ya next time I'll bust out my cell and be like " Hold on a second Mr. Robber I'm going to call the police." :lol:

I did text some people to call the cops though. :O

cookiemonsta11111 said:
I believe you deserve that if you choose to live in America, peroid.
this post should get you banned, how dare you. if i had a ticket to austrailia i'd drop kick you like a kangaroo...(how does it feel to be criticized, joey?)

Marioman said:
I bet you live near Cincinnatti like me, too much crime...sickens me...and laderer5 I'll look for you on the news
LOL, near cleveland actually, but good guess. im actually in a nicer suberb of cleveland now. used to live in Parma wich went to ****..

cookiemonsta11111 said:

i don't even get how that makes sense, let alone why people are mad at it,

i live in canada, have never been to america, and i can say what i want....

more people die in texas by guns than canada, so you guys got nothing on me

(i think lol)

Wii-Fi said:
i could say the same about Australia, b/c i've never been there, and you've never been to America. If you get brain-washed by media and propaganda so easily maybe you deserve to live in Australia.

Hey Everyone, I was referring to your countries overuse of firearms. Secondly, Thanks I believe I do deserve to live in such a great Country where the use of firearms has always been prohbited. Now all of you would be thinking, "oh this shithead hasn't seen/fired a gun in his life." Well you'd be wrong.

Jay588 said:
cookiemonsta11111 said:

this post should get you banned, how dare you. if i had a ticket to austrailia i'd drop kick you like a kangaroo...(how does it feel to be criticized, joey?)
Jay588, that just isn't offensive, at all. I'd rather be kicked by a Roo than be shot in the face. Wouldn't you all?

Last edited:
well okay, because you do have a point. People in Canada have commited 50-200 firearm murders, while that number in the us could be assosiated with any major city. It's sad, but america is still a great country, as is Australia and Canada.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
Hey Everyone, I was referring to your countries overuse of firearms. Secondly, Thanks I believe I do deserve to live in such a great Country where the use of firearms has always been prohbited. Now all of you would be thinking, "oh this shithead hasn't seen/fired a gun in his life." Well you'd be wrong.

Jay558, that just isn't offensive, at all. I'd rather be kicked by a Roo than be shot in the face. Wouldn't you all?

I did not like your post at all, you didn't state a reason why living in America should be so horrible. You haven't tried it out yourself, not that I know of. You should really be ashamed of that.

America have decided on their laws, a lot of people have agreed to them, they believe what is best for their country and they will continue to rule it that way.

Don't stereotype countries.

If that's the case you should bow down to my British arse, fellow commonwealther.

chach said:
So I started working at gamestop as a side job for the discount, and today we were robbed. Some black guy with a gimp arm LMAO (I swear like the one from scary movie :lol: ) walks behind the counter while I'm on the floor he goes up to my friend working tells him to empty the register.The whole time Im laughing yet worried because it looks like his hand is just strong enough to hold it yet weak enough that the trigger could be pulled at any moment. He tells me to stay put and the tells the other kid there to go get 3 360 Elites from the back, he then calmly left and called the po. Second time our store has been robbed we should have a shotty behind the registers from now on. I really didnt care about what had happend not the first time someone held a gun to me, I was really tempted to tell him to grab a Ps3 and an other Elite and put them behind the store for me :p

nice lies

Back