Grand theft auto countdown (trailer)

i0n said:
Fingers crossed we'll get some gameplay footage but more than likely it'll just be a teaser :(

I will try and find the rockstar quote, saying its not just any old 10 second trailer.
Its an in depth sighting of the new Grand Theft Auto:IV.

Its almost certain that its not for the wii
But we can dream on :):smilewinkgrin:

Hmmm... for some reason I don't like the GTA games. I used to play around for fun, but I don't like the overall game. =[[

hmm if you click the LEGAL link at the bottom of the page, go down to trademark and copyright information and you see nintendo lsited, along with sony and microsoft.

hmm...

Last night I was laying in bed stoned, flipping through the channels on my tv when all of a sudden I see "the following is a paid advertisement for Grand Theft Auto IV" then the screen switches to the big IV and a countdown starts ticking. I swear I watched the countdown tick for 5 minutes before I realized it wasnt going to do anything else. It got me so curious though I had to get out of bed to go to their website and all I got was the stupid countdown again,lol. That was the first time I had seen an ad for a game that wasnt a commercial on standard television.

paintba||er said:

Yes but it also lists the N64 and Gamecube which we know don't have any GTA games.

I so hope your wrong just this once! :cornut: But I do pretty much doubt it anyway.

count down just reached zero......waiting for something to happen now, currently it's just a black screen.

i dont think they set it up so that it will be immediate. they're probably running around saying "hey guys the countdown's over, let's get it started now" and they're just now working on putting the trailer up.

Back