Grand theft auto countdown (trailer)

bootstrap said:
And still however much it may suck it can't fail since it's GTA they can get away with murder...
The PC ports have been pretty poor in quality.
This is quite true. And I completely agree. I haven't played a good Rockstar game since GTA 3. Arguably GTA Vice City, though I had the displeasure of playing it on the PC rather than console. GTA 3 on the PS2 (regardless of how much I hated the PS2) is still the best 3D GTA I've played.

San Andreas tried too hard to be a stupid stat-building cross-breed between the remnants of a great series, and an RPG of sorts. Didn't work, and it bored me.

I guess we can only wait and see, but from the looks of it, they've focused on graphics a little too much. I doubt there will be any difference from every other GTA, beside the graphics. Same old gameplay. New story. Doesn't seem worth it.

I had GTA 3 for the PC I thought it was great. I did hate San Andreas you had to dance and that kind of stuff to get respect which sucked. I thought Vice city was the better 1 by far. I hope the new one does come to the wii. :)

Back